War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, guys....

Anyone else on this place getting this?
Come on, lets see some hands! :clap

I preordered this one late, so I don't think I am in the first batch. I don't even remember how many payments I made so far. For now, I will wait for the pictures from you guys. I can't wait!

I preordered this one late, so I don't think I am in the first batch. I don't even remember how many payments I made so far. For now, I will wait for the pictures from you guys. I can't wait!

I'm not one to wait
Although I expect this to be around for a while
I will post many pics no worries

Getting charged early!

Just got notice:

PROCESSING BEGINS: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Item name: War Machine Life Size Bust
Item #: 400039
Item price: $ 999.99
NRD (Non-Refundable Deposit): $100.00 per item
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
We will begin processing all orders for this item on December 13, 2011._ We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

I will definitely get one eventually but if it's Open Edition, I'll hold off for a few years til my new apartment is done.

Good idea Fuzzy, these big guys take up so much space. Im too much of an IM fan not to get this on the first week.
My new room is almost done, then I can properly display the armor
In the meantime I will be able to take plenty of pics as long as I dont miss the UPS guys! :thud:

Good idea Fuzzy, these big guys take up so much space. Im too much of an IM fan not to get this on the first week.
My new room is almost done, then I can properly display the armor
In the meantime I will be able to take plenty of pics as long as I dont miss the UPS guys! :thud:

Awesome, can't wait to see your pics. :hi5:

Back