Walking Dead busts from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, all that does seem to make sense... maybe I will join and not worry about it anymore. :)

This is what I did . . went back and reordered all the walking dead busts, the bookends . . used the extra $10 off on the Michonne bundle . . cause I need the eyepatch . . lol

And I know these wont be the last of my orders so I am pretty happy with it . . .

I tried to use that coupon with Michonne, but it didn't work for me. I figured they were like Sideshow and wouldn't let you use a discount on a con exclusive (much like you don't get the 10% discount you get on other items). But then I had a hard time getting it to work on the Gov too :lol So I must have just been doing something wrong with Michonne. I too wanted the eyepatch. I'm sure I can give those zombie army men away at Halloween or something :dunno

I just checked BBTS and their pics of the Governor don't have the eyepatch. So that must mean the eyepatch is exclusive to Gentle Giant direct! I thought it was the other way around last night!

Last edited:
I caved and joined the club... sure takes a long time to send the membership info... its been all day.

Yeah, it took a couple of hours for me. Sucks you can't order the exclusives until they activate (ie charge you) your membership. Should be up and ready to go for you tomorrow though. Apparently the $10 off any order coupon CAN be used on Michonne according to another member. That's probably the best thing to use it on as the other busts will get the 10% club discount anyway and since Michonne is a con exclusive, she doesn't get that.

I was against joining too (had there been a Walking Dead member exclusive bust I would have immediately) but since I've joined, I already feel like I've gotten a fair deal out of it - and that's only collecting a new, small line. I almost wish Sideshow would offer a premier level club like this now :lol

This is probably a stupid question but is GG the company that got the 1/6 scale TWD license everybody was talking about or is it SSC as speculated. I understand these are busts and not figures but the are 1/6 scale.
These look great altho I dont collect busts but I'd hate to miss out on these if there are no actual "figures" in the horizon by SSC.

There are several companies that have different licenses for TWD, however, the mystery remains of who has it to produce 1/6 scale figures. Rumor is it's Sideshow, but not confirmed. I think we'll probably find out at SDCC.

I received my Michonne SDCC Exclusive today and im pretty impressed. Its my first Gentle Giant bust and I can't wait to add more. Here are some pictures.

DSC08665-1.jpg

DSC08666-1.jpg

DSC08669-1.jpg

DSC08670-1.jpg

DSC08671-1.jpg

DSC08667-1.jpg

DSC08668-1.jpg

Last edited:
The overall height is 7 inches to the top of Michonne's head and to the tip of the sword its 9 1/4 inches.

I wonder how long until the Rick is released as that was the originaly solicited bust way back.

Thanks for the pics, she looks wrielly nice.
Can't wait to recieve mine,no shipping notice recieved yet but they've taking my money so she must be on the way NO??

SONS

Last edited:
Back