Walking Dead busts from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I beg to differ. People still say that the moment Sophia walks out of the barn as a zombie is an iconic moment for the show..

Exactly. This is the walker that chased her in the first episode that season. A good 7 or so episodes from that iconic moment. That's a big difference. The memorable Well Walker (GG's other zombie bust) popped up between there too. This guy was far from memorable. Zombie Sophia, now that was a memorable zombie. Or how about Bicycle Girl? Or the RV screwdriver zombie? McFarlane has been making good zombie choices in their line, GG missed the mark on this one. Its well done, but not a must-have IMO.

I think i might join too,get the Daryl with exclusive ear necklace as well.

You don't need to be a premier member to get the exclusive Daryl. Its just a Gentle Giant Direct exclusive, much like Sideshow exclusives - you can only order the exclusive version from them.

I'm kinda surprised there isn't more of an uproar about Michonne being the SDCC exclusive (not to mention it will actually make her the first bust released in the line too).

I know mate thanks,what i meant was i could use the discount that they give the PGM membership towards the Daryl exclusive bust.

Im just unsure about which free gift il end up with. If you read the terms it states there is no guarantee you will get the free gift you chose if you joined after June 1st.

Next GG TWD Bust is the Governor :rock Exclusive version has an extra head without the eye patch! This line is really shaping up nicely.

I just hope I can get Michonne for a decent price... I don't really want to join the premier club thing.

Seems like 80% of GG's new stuff is always PGM only.
Quite annoying.
Still waiting for the Rick mini bust, im hoping it looks like the protoype, cause some of the shots they published later looks a major step down..

I just hope I can get Michonne for a decent price... I don't really want to join the premier club thing.

You also get 10% off orders of regular items. I found that out today when ordering the Governor. I went back and canceled my orders for Rick and Daryl and reordered them with the lower price. Plus you get a $10 off any order (including pre-orders) so I used that on the Gov. Also, you get $30 (I think) off an in-stock item. I plan on using that on one of the Zombie busts when that finally gets in stock.

So, I have to admit joining the club has paid off a bit so far. I've saved over $30 just in the savings on Rick, Daryl, and the Gov. I'll get another $30 or so with the zombie bust. That's $60 of the $80 there. Plus I don't have to worry about snagging a Michonne at SDCC or elsewhere now. So if I can sell War Machine for anything over $20, I'll more than break even in cost-to-savings on the club. Almost makes me want them to do a TWD item as a club exclusive next year.

You also get 10% off orders of regular items. I found that out today when ordering the Governor. I went back and canceled my orders for Rick and Daryl and reordered them with the lower price. Plus you get a $10 off any order (including pre-orders) so I used that on the Gov. Also, you get $30 (I think) off an in-stock item. I plan on using that on one of the Zombie busts when that finally gets in stock.

So, I have to admit joining the club has paid off a bit so far. I've saved over $30 just in the savings on Rick, Daryl, and the Gov. I'll get another $30 or so with the zombie bust. That's $60 of the $80 there. Plus I don't have to worry about snagging a Michonne at SDCC or elsewhere now. So if I can sell War Machine for anything over $20, I'll more than break even in cost-to-savings on the club. Almost makes me want them to do a TWD item as a club exclusive next year.

This is what I did . . went back and reordered all the walking dead busts, the bookends . . used the extra $10 off on the Michonne bundle . . cause I need the eyepatch . . lol

And I know these wont be the last of my orders so I am pretty happy with it . . .

Damn, they keep releasing these awesome busts. I already ordered Rick but Michonne looks awesome, and now the Governor! :gah:

Back