Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Walking Dead Prison Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED

dear gods this is just amazing ....we make a good team.

YEs we do, yes we do... On to the next one my friend?

INCREDIBLE !. One of the best 1/6 set ups I've ever seen and a perfect example of why the realism and incredible level of detail that can be achieved in this hobby keeps us all interested.

The photographs really capture Don's character also. A job amazingly well done all round. :clap

Thanks man. I appreciate the words!

My god Omar, I think you just completely altered my perception of dios in this hobby. That is one of the most impressive things I have seen in 1/6, and your pictures are stunning! I'm on my phone right now, but I can't wait to get to my PC and pour over them again...just amazing, man. Congratulations.

I have to say though, how can you want to switch out Trevor's sculpt when you look at these pics! :lol

Coming from you this means a lot as you know I think your collection is as tasteful as the come.

I will still put the Rocco/Nathan collaboration on the body and see what happens, so the adventures of Don Draper are not done yet!

This is the destination. This is the way to display. Fantastic.

Thanks, I agree! Which is why I've refocused my attention to Diorama displays.

Amazing work Rev and work the detail is remarkable.Your pics bring out the small details even more to showcase how great the dio is. Amazing work man!

I meant to congratulate you and Rev both, Wake !

No, no... you are right to praise Robert "The Reverend," I am a really hard Art Director. I gave him lots of notes and constantly berated him. We even had a bit of a falling out mid-project... But not only did he put up with me, but he CAME THROUGH!

WHOA! You Sir have some Mad Skills, Very Impressive Wake, WOW! the attention to Detail and Pic's makes you feel like you are looking at the set of his office on Mad Men, Excellent Post.

P.S. Nice Touch on the Trevor Grove Sculpt

Thanks man! I appreciate that you've always had a kind word for my collections and displays. Since way back when most of it was 10 or 15 hot toys on a sideshow diorama in a detolf. How far it's come, huh?

Amazing! Bring on your New York Apartment Bateman :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

:goodpost::exactly: Absolutely! That's the plan. Although I'm out of town this weekend I plan to pour into it next week when I get back! :lecture

That is absolutely incredible, Wake. As one of the other Mad Men fans on this board, my jaw hit the floor like a sack of concrete. Seriously, man; you have something to be very, very proud of right there, and, frankly, I think it shows just how much this hobby is capable of. This is proof that the only limits in this hobby are in the imagination.

Looking pretty awesome dude, loving the detail :rock. Can't wait to see Patrick's place and your overall display.

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED • UPDATE: Don Draper's MAD MEN Office

Amazing detail work by both you guys Wake and The Rev, I wanna see the pics with roccos sculpt now!

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED • UPDATE: Don Draper's MAD MEN Office

That is absolutely incredible, Wake. As one of the other Mad Men fans on this board, my jaw hit the floor like a sack of concrete. Seriously, man; you have something to be very, very proud of right there, and, frankly, I think it shows just how much this hobby is capable of. This is proof that the only limits in this hobby are in the imagination.

Thanks man! I feel the same way!

Looking pretty awesome dude, loving the detail :rock. Can't wait to see Patrick's place and your overall display.

Patrick's is coming along! Lots to do there though.

Amazing detail work by both you guys Wake and The Rev, I wanna see the pics with roccos sculpt now!

It's coming. Don's adventures continue!

No, no... you are right to praise Robert "The Reverend," I am a really hard Art Director. I gave him lots of notes and constantly berated him. We even had a bit of a falling out mid-project... But not only did he put up with me, but he CAME THROUGH!

well your my boss , when i take a commission i take the crazy commands from the customer...you want the best so you came to me:wink1:

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED • UPDATE: Don Draper's MADMEN Office

Some truly awesome work there Wake. Congrats on owning such a thing.

Awesome display my friend WOW!!!

Wow Wake that looks amazing, never seen the show and it still wowed me now I can't wait to see the American Psycho Apartment!

Wow Wake that looks amazing, never seen the show and it still wowed me now I can't wait to see the American Psycho Apartment!

Thanks man. Cant wait to finish the Bateman dio too!

Just received my commissioned Bat Bunker diorama! Pretty excited. Its enormous... but somehow the Tumbler is still too massive for it! LOL. Its a bit crowded... but it'll do!

Anyway... here's the photo series!

DarkKnight25_zpsa4c087c4.jpg

DarkKnight74_zps88f3bdfa.jpg

DarkKnight39_zpsebdbfec5.jpg

DarkKnight38_zpsec3c1ce9.jpg

DarkKnight32_zps58634c6b.jpg

DarkKnight34_zps892a97b0.jpg

DarkKnight28_zps1fbf57c5.jpg

DarkKnight03_zpsf6c1f9f5.jpg

DarkKnight04_zps8246e8f6.jpg

DarkKnight06_zpscc411664.jpg

DarkKnight09_zps1b3284de.jpg

DarkKnight12_zpsd56febc4.jpg

DarkKnight13_zps75ac85ab.jpg

DarkKnight14_zps8a02e45d.jpg

DarkKnight15_zps7b9ebec7.jpg

DarkKnight18_zps5d1ee167.jpg

DarkKnight19_zps34c2aba2.jpg

DarkKnight20_zpsa3baebe3.jpg

DarkKnight21_zps0e910c98.jpg

DarkKnight23_zps55c48b32.jpg

DarkKnight26_zps078f9167.jpg

DarkKnight40_zps462bef03.jpg

DarkKnight41_zpsec8ff6bd.jpg

DarkKnight61_zpsfa805101.jpg

DarkKnight63_zps8827f9f9.jpg

DarkKnight64_zps5db0a55c.jpg

DarkKnight65_zpsc0e5ff2c.jpg

DarkKnight48_zps9367b340.jpg

DarkKnight46_zps58c71fb9.jpg

DarkKnight55_zps4cfe4584.jpg

DarkKnight56_zps66f1eb9d.jpg

DarkKnight51_zpsb65ac08a.jpg

DarkKnight58_zps5cea2199.jpg

DarkKnight53_zpsdeedaa17.jpg

A little fun...

DarkKnight67_zpsb8c0e235.jpg

DarkKnight68_zps34c4e670.jpg

DarkKnight69_zps062269c6.jpg

Bad-***! :rock2

All of your projects are top-notch. What I'm really excited for, is Bateman's apartment.

Oh, I saw that you own both the Kato and DX 11 overcoat, and was wondering whether they use the same material?

Back