Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Walking Dead Prison Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED

Old thread was so awesomely done, dude you got b.lls to open the new one. Wish you to overcome the old one !

IMG_1533_zps35f482e8.jpg

IMG_1527_zps1942d39a.jpg

Hi Wake, stupid question from a newbie, which is that hall of armor you have there? is it custom made by you? Thanks!

Hi Wake, stupid question from a newbie, which is that hall of armor you have there? is it custom made by you? Thanks!

It is custom made. By Geewhizzcustoms. It was very expensive. I had it made 1.5 years ago.

Impressive Iron Man set up! Great shots as well.

Looks great man. Do you have any shots showing the whole PAX set up? I was about to get a few more detolfs but saw a thread on the PAX and I'm thinking I might go this route instead. I'm slowly adding more dios into my collection and the PAX seems more dio friendly .

Looks great man. Do you have any shots showing the whole PAX set up? I was about to get a few more detolfs but saw a thread on the PAX and I'm thinking I might go this route instead. I'm slowly adding more dios into my collection and the PAX seems more dio friendly .

It's not all the way set up yet. I will post pics when it is.

Awesome display, well done.

Hello all, finally put together my Mad Men - Don Draper diorama. It's still a WIP, but I wanted to post some pictures so far.

MadMen37_zpsfe5b4e47.jpg

MadMen35_zps2ef38df3.jpg

MadMen33_zpsbfb913c4.jpg

MadMen34_zpsc7f29ffe.jpg

MadMen36_zps17bb74ca.jpg

MadMen16_zps017d7413.jpg

MadMen18_zps68d482fb.jpg

MadMen17_zpsa838abe1.jpg

MadMen20_zpsf43f92c6.jpg

MadMen21_zps38d11516.jpg

Back