Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Walking Dead Prison Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: NEW AND IMPROVED • UPDATE: Don Draper's MADMEN Office

Yessir! Geewhizcustoms. Not cheap... but worth it for me. The shipping is most prohibitive part. Especially for my Dio which is monstrous

Awesome new additions brother. I can't wait to see a full shot of the new pax setup. Did geewiz build that aromory too?

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Bat Bunker & Joker Interrogation

Incredible Thread Wake - so Much passion and dedication the brain hurts ;)

you bring an all new meaning to collecting to these boards with your imagination, Pure ART :clap

Awesome!!!

Insane work in this thread! A pleasure to view.

Thanks gents!

Awesome new additions brother. I can't wait to see a full shot of the new pax setup. Did geewiz build that aromory too?

The Pax is forming up. Still not ready to show it in totality. Need a few more dioramas in place. Coming soon tho!

ANd yes, Geewhiz did make the Armory.

Love your dios. Very impressive and detailed.

Incredible Thread Wake - so Much passion and dedication the brain hurts ;)

you bring an all new meaning to collecting to these boards with your imagination, Pure ART :clap

Thank you guys! Happy the work is appreciated and enjoyed!

Hey who makes this man ?

DarkKnight03_zpsf6c1f9f5.jpg

Hey Wake, This is my first time checkin' out your thread. Let me tell ya, I am absolutely speechless. Beautiful displays and amazing figures. Great job with the pictures! The Mad Men pics/poses are quite stunning. I look forward to seein' new shots man.

Hey Wake, This is my first time checkin' out your thread. Let me tell ya, I am absolutely speechless. Beautiful displays and amazing figures. Great job with the pictures! The Mad Men pics/poses are quite stunning. I look forward to seein' new shots man.

Thanks man! Welcome to the thread. Upcoming diorama projects include: Breaking Bad, American Psycho and Se7en!

Time for a new update!!!

Here's Kato and Sean Job's amazing Rick Grimes figure from the Walking Dead! It's really amazing in hand, and although most of the pics I've seen posted don't do it justice I think I captured it pretty well!

DeadmanWalking08_zps7fb1538f.jpg

DeadmanWalking07_zpsc236471f.jpg

DeadmanWalking06_zps4e7d2c9d.jpg

DeadmanWalking05_zps897b4d0d.jpg

DeadmanWalking03_zps4d4d7f53.jpg

DeadmanWalking02_zpscebafe0b.jpg

Re: Wake's Wall of 1/6: UPDATE Rick Grimes by Kato/Sean Job

Amazing pics Wake! Love every shot. Wish I had that talent to take quality pics like that. Kudos.

Omar...absolutely stunning photos, buddy. Talk about completely changing my perception of this figure. :bow

I wish I could loan you some of my figures to photograph...

Yeah seriously Omar. I friggin love your photos. To the point where I don't even wanna take any of mine. :lol

Just amazing! :clap

Great Score and Great Pic's; Wake, WOW! Great Post my Friend

Thank you sir! Appreciate it!

Omar...absolutely stunning photos, buddy. Talk about completely changing my perception of this figure. :bow

I wish I could loan you some of my figures to photograph...

High praise! Thank you Dane! I may be out in California sooner rather then later. So photoshoot is sure to happen one day!

Yeah seriously Omar. I friggin love your photos. To the point where I don't even wanna take any of mine. :lol

Just amazing! :clap

Thanks, hector! Whenever I get a compliment from top tier collectors such as yourself and Dane it's especially gratifying.

Back