VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zombie Killer (Tallahassee) seemed to sell out fast and the people on the board who got it seemed happy, especially at the price.

FYI, the Revenger is almost sold out already. From what I'm hearing, this guy will likely be sold out by the time he hits our shores. I don't mean to be a "fear-monger", just trying to pass on what I know. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend putting in an order as soon as possible, but definitely by the end of the week.

I have customised version of the Art Figures Avenger but completely missed out on the Saves figure, so this one will do nicely. I think I actually prefer the HS on this one, as others have said, seems to be a nice comic book look based on RS, I can deal with that. Plus he comes with a stack of extras!

EDIT: And only £90!!! https://www.collectablekitbash.co.uk/VTS-The-Revenger-p/vm-009.htm

I've just pre-ordered one! Now just comes the hard bit, waiting!

Last edited:
I would vote for Toy Anxiety....but they don't have it up for PO yet. They did say that they had ordered a bunch of them.

I e-mailed Collectible Kitbash after pre-ordering mine and the best they could give me is quart 3, so anywhere up to September. That's the only date VTS have given apparently so there's nothing more official.

Apparently, VTS are quite reliable with their release dates, so it doesnt look like we're going to suffer loads of delays.

i just bought it off blackoptoys.com and it sad they expect it to ship with 2-5 business days but i think that just automated message kinda deal.. anyone know how they work? i bought a few things from their ebay account and i get that fast but i think ts bcuz they ship from oregon and i'm in northern cali

It's a great Sunday! Our Local Dealer just posted this and Witch-King for PO at $120 and $160 respectively.

Nowadays it's a rare treat to get 2 great figures (one of which a licensed figure at that!) for LESS than the price of one Iron Man die-cast Hot Toy. Makes me smile!

Very nice. Granted the HS isn't as good as the art release, but the gear looks just as good...in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if its the same exact gear.

This is great for those that missed out on the stellar art punisher.

It's a great Sunday! Our Local Dealer just posted this and Witch-King for PO at $120 and $160 respectively.

Nowadays it's a rare treat to get 2 great figures (one of which a licensed figure at that!) for LESS than the price of one Iron Man die-cast Hot Toy. Makes me smile!

:exactly::lecture:goodpost:

I agree the price is fantastic:lecture

I was also pleased about the price on my Art Figure Avenger figure.

If only it has accurate grenade launcher and chest-skull... Y_Y

But yeah, everything else is good.

I just pulled the trigger for this guy. Urban Samurai Hobbies waa the cheapest I found. $115 + $8 for shipping.

I think I spent more than that on beer this weekend.

Back