VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures and thoughts about the figure, Elvis1976!

For some reasons, I feel most excited to get this figure than the HT Roadblock. LOL

Thanks for the link, boylost99! Love the shots by Luka!

I wish I could repost everything on here but I still have work to do so I'll just do with my faves:

002259id1nb2tbni6jv8vp.jpg

002306av1wogn499tcjg1c.jpg

002348x5n3n54585ux3ixn.jpg

002358uvcngu9u4vg5f1dc.jpg

002417s108pgv03s3sti7e.jpg

002427f58w9aixt89horhx.jpg

002437j87bg874x4s7z4d8.jpg

002442ax2k2xxrovx221xl.jpg

002500swjlkvtll6em6p6t.jpg

002612gixx1ikxo11k6ony.jpg

I think the HS shines best on these shots:

002500swjlkvtll6em6p6t.jpg

002525kq2wbv2ivuuwvqic.jpg

002600amyek71cygssuby0.jpg

002632l74a4kfosf4o4okq.jpg

002636yb97ghba1y32ilea.jpg

002646ivr1dr44wob1bf4x.jpg

Well done, VTS/DAM! :clap

I might just pad the upper chest region of his torso a bit, or just transfer him to a beefier TTM :)

I think he looks great. :)

One thing though, I will never display him without that tactical vest unless I had another body. Those VTS/DAM/ACE bodies have some weird *** proportions when coming to those shoulders.

Its an excellent Jason Voorhees body though.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I think he looks great. :)

One thing though, I will never display him without that tactical vest unless I had another body. Those VTS/DAM/ACE bodies have some weird *** proportions when coming to those shoulders.

Its an excellent Jason Voorhees body though.

Yup, wonderful figure. I agree about the body, too. VTS/DAM base bodies don't create a good silhouette when wearing thin/body tight shirts and can make the HS look too big. Soldier Story and Art Figure bodies are better proportioned, IMO. Even with the vest on Punisher looks a bit thin when viewed from the side. Overall a great set for its price :)

Yeah, I notice the same thing. I just got my Spade 3 the other day, and they way they pack them in the tray, with the sholders up, looks very strange. Luckily, the joint allows you to slope them down so it looks more natural, but it does create a gangly appearance before futzing. Once I got his vest on, and got him properly hunched over, it looks great.

Not unless the fingers can be pulled apart, which they don't look like. Otherwise they'll need to be modified.

Could just look on ebay and find some sculpted glove hands.

When I get mine I'm going to see which look I'd like most on this figure -- pants tucked in boots or not. IIRC he did both on the film :)

I have this on preorder through monkey depot. I can't wait to set him up with the Punisher saves version. I will have to get some of the extra gear when he gets parted out. The face sculpt is really good.

I have this on preorder through monkey depot. I can't wait to set him up with the Punisher saves version. I will have to get some of the extra gear when he gets parted out. The face sculpt is really good.

I think I'll pick this up too. So far, it looks like Monkey Depot is the cheapest. $135 + $15 for shipping in the states. $150 shipped. Does anyone know if there is a better price anywhere? Also, how it Monkey Depot? I've never ordered from them.

Thanks

I hate bendy hands so I don't know how much I'll be using them here. Ill see how I feel when I get it in hand.

I have ordered from Monkey depot and they are pretty good. I have never had a preorder with them before though so not sure how fast they get the items from the manufacturer. The bendy hands may be alright but I will probably switch them out also.

Back