VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an email from Black Ops Toys this morning saying this figure would begin shipping this Friday. Hopefully this means Urban Samurai will be getting their stock in around the same time.

I ordered the knife and pistol, now I just need to get the rifle.

Looking over pics, I'm surprised to see what they got right and what they got wrong.
The vest is inaccurate, all the holsters are different types, the S&W .500 holster was on his right thigh, the pistol and M4 mag holders are a different type, he's missing the horizontal smoke grenade pouches on the left hand side of his vest, and the grenade launcher should be a shorter airsoft version (I actually like that they gave him a real AG 36 launcher).
They did get the uniform and weapons right.

Still It's a great looking Punisher figure especially for those that missed out on the Art Figures version.

This is my first order from Monkey Depot. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer--I haven't gotten any notice from them yet though.

I got an email from Black Ops Toys this morning saying this figure would begin shipping this Friday. Hopefully this means Urban Samurai will be getting their stock in around the same time.

Yup. Just popped in to post that.

Elvis hasn't posted his pics yet.

He's probably, repainting, weathering, restitching, and futzing the living hell out of it before he does. :lol

By time he's done amd and posts pics his will make the stock version look like poo. :lol

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I own the Art Figures version and cancelled my PO from USH when it was below $140 shipped. Just found one for $130 shipped and its in stock. Man the pictures tempted me on getting it again.

Yup. Just popped in to post that.

Elvis hasn't posted his pics yet.

He's probably, repainting, weathering, restitching, and futzing the living hell out of it before he does. :lol

By time he's done amd and posts pics his will make the stock version look like poo. :lol

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine just shipped yesterday.

Unfortunately, the way it looks at the moment, I may have to sell it. :(

I won't be selling it for as cheap as I bought it, but it will be on par or slightly below what other retailers have it for. If anyone in the states wants it ill be putting up a thread in the sales section after I receive it, which will be Monday.

Sucks.

Got mine today and i love it :yess: Although it took me all day to figure out how everything goes on him,
i'm serious it took me all day.
I really suck at figuring things out when theres no instructions :banghead

Anyway here are some pics:

Attachments

• Copy of P1160002.jpg
    Copy of P1160002.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 238
  • Copy of P1160014.jpg
    Copy of P1160014.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Copy of P1160033.jpg
    Copy of P1160033.jpg