1/6 VTS TOYS - Black Skull

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VTS is Damtoys unlicensed company. Basically when they can't get a certain liecense, they use VTS to still make figure but under the 3rd party style which in this case you can say HT has the Arkham game rights but haven't made Black mask, so they are doing it.

It's the other way round.

In 2011 VTS renamed their 1/6 military product as DAM. They produced some film based military figures under the DAM brand for a while, but now use the VTS company name for their unlicensed figures.

Cool thanks for the history lesson, fellas

I hope he's the next one
mmdc-07v_01.jpg

TNS answered me that they will carry this, so we just need to wait

Yep, just got the invoice. Looking forward to it. At this point, 1/6 DC is something like a guilty pleasure.

Yep, just got the invoice. Looking forward to it. At this point, 1/6 DC is something like a guilty pleasure.

Same here with DC, particularly Batman related villains. Black Mask is a character that I don't know much about and feels very peripheral to me, but I liked the look of the figure, especially without the jacket. That shirtsleeves, waistcoat and double shoulder holster look really sells the mobster image.

Back