1/6 VTS Starship Force Team Leader (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8a8dc4db5504c968d7e66302336568a5.gif

Now thats a character worth making lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think much of the head sculpt, but everything else looks pretty great.

Might get this in the hopes of one day getting a custom Michael Ironside sculpt made.

Also, I wish they would stop putting nameplates on their pieces will their silly fake names on them. You pay all that extra money for the bug base, and you are stuck with it saying 'Starship Force' on it... :gah:

I don't do figures generally, but I just happened to see this thing in an email from a store. I'm interested.....

Also, I wish they would stop putting nameplates on their pieces will their silly fake names on them. You pay all that extra money for the bug base, and you are stuck with it saying 'Starship Force' on it... :gah:

Haha yeah, they should just throw the correct name in the box. No one's going to care once it's shipped.

Man I am certainly tempted by this but $260 for the deluxe is steep for 3rd party, and I know I would regret only going for the regular. Also, I am never ordering from KG Hobby ever again. I?ve been waiting 11 months for replacement parts from my last figure order that arrived missing accessories and damaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FINALLY! I'm totally in for any and all SST figures they make. Someone has to make a proper scaled bug to go along with this line. Just PO two standard, now we need Diz.

Last edited:
I only have one rule......everyone collects, no one quits. If you don't collect I'll shoot you myself. DO YOU GET ME?!!!

Wow that looks great! I was on the verge of trying to get this made so this is fantastic news. Is up for order anywhere?

Yeah, I had Casper on my short list of headsculpt commissions and had started collecting reference images. I switched to Major League when this came out.

I’m buying both versions, so I can mix up the helmetless and sleeveless looks.

Yeah, I had Casper on my short list of headsculpt commissions and had started collecting reference images. I switched to Major League when this came out.

I?m buying both versions, so I can mix up the helmetless and sleeveless looks.
I think it makes sense to stick to it. Based on the promo pics alone they missed Casper by a mile.

I’m buying both versions, so I can mix up the helmetless and sleeveless looks.

I'm very happy that the armour, bdus and weapons are all there (and a body with the tatoo) - they would likely be the toughest part to get made on the custom market (I tried once before and it was going to be incredibly pricey for a one off). The more I look at the sculpt I have to agree that it is only just about passable with the helmet on under the right lighting conditions but without it is not good at all. It could definitely do with a new sculpt and I would be very happy to join a run if one started up.

Thanks for the link, but I can't say I'm overly impressed by it. The profile seems spot on, but face on something about it just isn't right to my eyes.

I'm a bit confused, does the DX version of this only have long sleeves, and the Standard only have short sleeves? I wasn't sure if the DX could have both looks. Sorry if this info was already stated somewhere. Thanks for any help!

I wish they'd release more characters but I don't know if VTS ever did multiple releases for one line.

I'm a bit confused, does the DX version of this only have long sleeves, and the Standard only have short sleeves? I wasn't sure if the DX could have both looks. Sorry if this info was already stated somewhere. Thanks for any help!

I wish they'd release more characters but I don't know if VTS ever did multiple releases for one line.

The Standard comes with both.

The only thing exclusive to the DX is the baby alien and sculpted circular base.

DX Specs:

The 1/6th scale Starship Force-Team Leader Collectible Figure features:

• Highly detailed head sculpt
  • Muscular highly poseable body
  • Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands
Costume:

• One (1) gray infantry helmet
  • One (1) gray infantry armor
  • One (1) black shirt
  • One (1) grey jacket
  • One (1) grey pants
  • One (1) neck wrap
  • One (1) drop of leg
  • Two (2) grenade pouches
  • Two (2) ammo Clip pouches
  • One (1) GP pouch
  • One (1) waist GP pouch
  • One (1) pair of boots
Weapons:

• One (1) rifle
  • One (1) dagger
  • One (1) Mini nuke
  • Two (2) grenades
Accessories:

• One (1) specially designed figure stand with Alien Arachnid and nameplate

Standard specs:

• Highly detailed head sculpt
  • Muscular highly poseable body
  • Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands
Costume:

• One (1) gray infantry helmet
  • One (1) gray infantry armor
  • One (1) black shirt
  • One (1) grey jacket
  • One (1) grey pants
  • One (1) neck wrap
  • One (1) drop of leg
  • Two (2) grenade pouches
  • Two (2) ammo Clip pouches
  • One (1) GP pouch
  • One (1) waist GP pouch
  • One (1) pair of boots
Weapons:

• One (1) rifle
  • One (1) dagger
  • One (1) Mini nuke
  • Two (2) grenades
Accessories:

• One (1) Square Base

Last edited:
The Standard comes with both.

The only thing exclusive to the DX is the baby alien.
Thank you! I kept looking at the pics and wasn't sure if I was reading the description correctly, that saves me a bunch of money haha. I don't really need the alien but now I might get two standard to modify into another figure. Thanks again!

Back