1/6 VTS Starship Force Team Leader (Starship Troopers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow. Let's have a legless Michael Ironside!

he wasn't legless. he missed an arm.
a random desk worker was legless (and he was a desk worker because of that).

1. no that's not him.

4kcex0d.jpg

2. that's him. another arm is missing.

starshiptroopers1997.0102.jpg

He lost his arms in Total Recall too, guy can't catch a break.

Since much of the gear can be reused, it would make sense to do other characters. Just as long as the pre-orders numbers are good. I've already got mine in at KGHobby.

VTS made both Mad Max and Furiosa.

They also made numerous 'Dark Zone Agents' (Tom Clancy's The Division).

Their DAM brand is also known for making collections of figures.

As Marine Boy wrote, the re-use here makes it easier to make other characters.

I'm really hoping this ends up leading to Colonial Marines too. It's time for a third party company to jump in and start making them.

I'm really hoping this ends leading to Colonial Marines too. It's time for a third party company to jump in and start making them.

I dunno, pretty much the whole point for me would be to have the proper actor likenesses. We already got generic ones from HT.

I dunno, pretty much the whole point for me would be to have the proper actor likenesses. We already got generic ones from HT.

I don't see HT ever releasing any in the future and they don't want to give up the license to let anybody else do them either.

I think are best bet would be to have a third party company do them and if the likeness are not great have run of custom heads made over time, I know that would be pricey but I don't see another way.

$190 is a little steep for unlicensed regular version, but it's something I've always wanted and there's a lot of unique parts, so am definitely getting it. $258 for the deluxe seems like a lot for what it is; looking at it I probably would've rathered just a detached normal size head or something like that separate from the base. I'll just stick to the regular.

I'm really hoping this ends leading to Colonial Marines too. It's time for a third party company to jump in and start making them.

Colonial Marines would be great. As would the Predator commando team.
I'll likely pick up the Deluxe. Hopefully this won't be a one and done. Dizzy, Carmen, and Carl. VTS should release uniform so folks can bash additional troopers like Watkins splattered in green bug slime. Rasczak would be cool. Michael Ironside deserves a figure for at least one of the iconic roles he's played over the years.

$190 is a little steep for unlicensed regular version, but it's something I've always wanted and there's a lot of unique parts, so am definitely getting it. $258 for the deluxe seems like a lot for what it is; looking at it I probably would've rathered just a detached normal size head or something like that separate from the base. I'll just stick to the regular.

Not sure what they're charging for shipping, but KG has the standard for $154 and deluxe for $200.

Not sure what they're charging for shipping, but KG has the standard for $154 and deluxe for $200.

That's at TNS and OSK basically has same price, they include shipping in the cost. How much does KGHobby shipping usually run to the US?

That's at TNS and OSK basically has same price, they include shipping in the cost. How much does KGHobby shipping usually run to the US?

I just recently ordered the DID Captain Miller from KGH and there was two shipping options: Hong Kong post - $190 HKD (24.51 USD) or EMS airmail - $443 HKD(57.14 USD). HK post got to me pretty quick but slightly dented box.

I really liked this movie but maybe not enough to get this one. If I were to get it I would go with the standard version but I really wasnt expecting this. Im interested in seeing what else VTS has up their sleeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just recently ordered the DID Captain Miller from KGH and there was two shipping options: Hong Kong post - $190 HKD (24.51 USD) or EMS airmail - $443 HKD(57.14 USD). HK post got to me pretty quick but slightly dented box.

I really liked this movie but maybe not enough to get this one. If I were to get it I would go with the standard version but I really wasnt expecting this. Im interested in seeing what else VTS has up their sleeves.

Thanks for the price examples! Maybe I'll go there for the standard then, if shipping is similar it'd save a couple bucks. I haven't ordered from them in a while. I do like how OSK ships though, they've been using corner protectors and lots of bubble wrap in my last couple items.

Thanks for the price examples! Maybe I'll go there for the standard then, if shipping is similar it'd save a couple bucks. I haven't ordered from them in a while. I do like how OSK ships though, they've been using corner protectors and lots of bubble wrap in my last couple items.

Same here. KG literally just put it in a box. No bubble wrap or corner protectors.

Back