Vs. Diorama Predicament...Help meeeeee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now, I promised to myself I'd keep to PF's and comiquettes, but I have the option of either a Wolvie/Sabretooth Dio. or a Cap/Red Skull Dio. the previous is in the UK, so no customs and I'd get it within a few days, however it'll cost around £260...just over $500, the latter is around $440.

I'd like one or the other, and at the moment am leaning towards Wolverine, particularly as the Ex version seems quite a rarity, I'd also love to snag an Ex Spidey/Hulk (I'm getting a thing for lights now as I snagged my IM earlier) and would gladly trade a Dr. Doom for that one.

Anyways....what would you do in my position?

Answers on a postcard to here.

Hey AT,

wolvie vs sabretooth hands down,

1, I know you have xmen vs sentinel so it fits in with the xmen theme,

2, Had a Cap vs red skull (was damaged) and it isn't as impressive as W vs S.

3, you have the cap PF already(which is amazing),

4, the wolvie vs sabretooth will be harder to find in comparison to cap vs red skull.

5, ITS WOLVERINE

Well, as informed by my secret agent here ;)

THe statue had a break in Sabretooth's claw, the seller contacted SS who advised him how to fix it and paint over the crack and, admittedly, it looks as good as new....he's now updated his lsting and includes a photo of the area he has repaired (possibly due to my harassment :D)

So would you be tempted....I still am!

Here's the link for the curious and bi-curious amongst you.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=320144350795&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011

At the end of the day, it's not a noticable part, it's a rare item and he even offered to let a mate of his touch up the paint if needs be.

Here's hoping it won't come to that :D

Well I've got a spare Doom and an Ex Doom to trade....really after a light up Hulk/Spidey if I can get one......but preferably in the EU as the UK to US shipping is just brutal. :D

:lol:lolStill have those Doom's huh?:lol

Afraid so, never even took that super pic I was going to :) I think I'll put the standard one up on the Bay today and see what I can get for him....maybe keep the slightly inferior EX for trading purposes in the meantime.

I pre-ordered Thor Vs. Loki....I wouldn't mind either of Hulk/Spidey or Cap/Skull...can't say I'm too fussed about the Venom/Spidey one.

Back