• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BACK TO SCHOOL SALE: Bowen, SS, GG, Misc. Busts, FS, PFs, EX!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARCADE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shipping to the US only. Can't deal with the hassle of international right now or dealing with claims and losses. Rather keep it close and tight. Easier to deal with that way.

Cash (in person) or Money Orders only, Paypal only if you've been vouched or verified. Been burned by too many long timers still on other forums. But I will entertain trades of the gadget kind or something equally awesome in the collectible universe. Anything I can use like macbooks, vintage video game hardware or complete in box games etc. Maybe the Attakus Blacksad & Weekly statue, or SS Hellboy Samaritan prop Ex.

Lastly, I'm located in Chicago right now so pick ups are welcome. I used to be a frequent member of statueforum under the name "Ghost". In case you're wondering feedback and trustworthiness. You can also see my ebay feedback under "unreal2u". I gathered a good amount in that time if anyone still remembers me from there.

Prices will be updated accordingly.

Anything else just PM me. Thanks - Arcade

BOWEN

FULL SIZED
- (PHASE 1 or early phases)

Phase 1 Classic Storm - $150
Phase 1 Spiderman Red & Blue Standing - $200
Phase 1 Spiderman Symbiote Standing - $175
Phase ? Colossus Chrome Exclusive - $400
2 copies of Phase 1 Thor Change 0 Head (one head was damaged on one so used both bodies to display both good heads - $300

BUSTS

Angel (Red EX) - $45
Apocalypse - $35
Beast - $60
Captain America Phase 1 - $50
Colossus - $45
Daredevil Phase 1 original - $35
Doop - $50
Dr. Doom - $40
Electro Club EX - $100
Fantastic 4 Complete Set - $90
Gambit - $70
Iceman - $20
Iron Man Silver Age - $45
Magneto - $50
Nightcrawler - $50
Omega Red - $40
Quicksilver - $25
Rogue - $60
Sabretooth - $30
Sentinel - $40
Taskmaster - $50
Spiderman Phase 1 - $15
Weapon X - $15
Wolverine Brown - $30

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES

MARVEL

Classic Comic Thor PF EX - $1000
Captain American PF EX - $1400
X-Men Diorama EX Set 1-3 - $2000
Wolverine Comiquette EX - $700

PhotoJan2020735PM.jpg

PhotoJan2020802PM.jpg

PhotoJan2021709PM.jpg

PhotoJan2020742PM.jpg

PhotoJan2021903PM.jpg

PhotoJan2022017PM.jpg

PhotoJan2020614PM.jpg

PhotoJan2020644PM.jpg

PhotoJan2021129PM.jpg

LOTR FS & BUSTS

Gandalf on Shadowfax - $200
Sauron FS - $300
Galadriel Bust - $40
4730EC72-96CC-4C82-B59A-5FB2E52CC639.jpg

Balrog on Rock (2nd one) - $100

MOVIES

Darth Vader PF - $400
Legend's Lord of Darkness PF EX - $500

MISC STATUES/BUSTS

Gentle Giant Darth Vader FS - $100
Gentle Giant Clone Wars Yoda Maquette - $30

CS Moore Kabuki Diamond AP EX - $300

DC Direct Batman B&W Joker Jim Lee - $95
DC Direct Batman B&W Batman Tim Sale - $75
DC Direct Batman B&W Batman Brian Bolland - $95
DC Direct Batman B&W Batman Mike Mignola (broken gauntlets and batarang) - $30

Diamond Select Ultimate Green Goblin Ex - $30
Diamond Select Ultimate Spider-Man - $20
Diamond Select Earth X Logan Bust - $20

Crow: Dance of the Dead FS - $85

Hard Hero Megatron Bust - $30
Takara C-77 Rodimus Prime MIB Toy - $100

Attakus Astro Boy Statue - $600

NECA The Incredibles Fat Bob Mini Bust - $15
NECA The Incredibles Frozone Mini Bust - $10

MISC ITEMS
Star Wars Boba Fett Anniversary Silver Figure Con Exclusive $20
9c41012e-7bd6-46d1-be59-4aeae9740b83.png

Star Wars Limited Edition Bobblehead Set sold together $40
23CC3147-648B-4DE6-B09D-483C4A027F4F.jpg

Kidrobot Series 2 The Simpsons Mariachi Marge opened only to see who it was $14
03baf2f5-8475-4585-bdce-66cbd43f56e3.png

SHIPPING INFORMATION: As far as shipping goes, they will have to be quoted. Every piece comes in their original boxes. Small busts will be sent in the smallest but sturdy boxes they can fit with room to breath. Most Sideshow pieces also come with their shipper boxes. The ones that don't will have to get custom boxing at UPS or FedEx. Those pieces in particular are going to cost a bit more due to their size and weight, so keep that in mind. And again pick ups are more than welcome.

Last edited:
Apologies to everyone who has inquired about pricing. Day after I posted I lost my internet and they just finally came around to fixing it. Will answer all PMs.

Also the list was originally created as an "inter-office" memo/inventory list to friends and family so the Hulk was listed on there but is not meant to be sold. Still hesitant on the Predator piece which is why it will have a higher price tag.

Thanks again.
And feel free to negotiate as well.

Mid week bump.

Also this is not the Cinemaquette Predator but the Stan Winston Maquette by Sideshow.

Although I'm not in a huge rush to sell as I was when I posted this, there are many that I can do without so feel free to browse and toss me some fair offers. I'll be adjusting prices all over again over the coming weeks.

Will be showing a large part of my collection to sell off at the TCS Show in Orland Park this Saturday Nov 16th. Check the events threads for more information. Cheers.

Hey, Would you be willing to separate the X-men sentinel Dioramas? Thanks

Unfortunately I can't. The bulk of that sale is coming from the first diorama, and although the rest are all exclusives as well, I know they probably would barely sell on their own or even together. So I have to make it work for me as well and not be stuck with two large pieces that just won't sell. Perhaps there can be a deal worked out as I know shipping would be just as costly shipping each one with insurance.

Back