VOTE NOW: 4TH Annual One Sixth Society Figure of The Year Awards 2019!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score

It is with great honor that i announce the 4th annual One Sixth Society Figure of the Year Awards 2019! Voting will take place only on the One Sixth Society website, votes in the comment section will not count. All the nominees were selected by you, the collectors. Take a moment and cast your vote now!

If there was a figure you think should have been included in the list, tell us why in the comment section below.

Voting closes January 2, 2020 and the winner will be announced January 3, 2020 only one vote per person.
Happy voting!

Previous Winners Include:

2016: Hot Toys BVS Batman Must Be Facebook Group Member To View 2016 Results.
2017: Hot Toys Hulkbuster
2018: Hot Toys Yondu

figure-of-the-year-award-2019.jpg

I only bought John Wick and Neo this year. HT are too busy choking on Spiders to interest me beyond that. Look at their paltry offerings for Star Wars Episode 9. They're already back on to Spider-man.

Were you planning to include a good figure in your list? ‘Cause I see none. Would have voted Wick if it looked like Wick but since we just got a generic long haired guy in a suit, I’ll abstain.

No way my vote would go to yeeeeeet another IM or SW, so no, fed up with them.

Thanos? Boooring!

What, Spider man in a sweater? Who the hell was on medication and got that stupid idea?

So, sorry, I don’t see any good fig here! My vote goes for any CooModel or Pop Toys fig this year. They’ve definitely surpassed the mediocre HT offerings of the year.

It's true that HT have become so predictable now. Marvel, Star Wars, Marvel. I'm hoping they have something nice for their 20th anniversary next year.

I think I would have added Dooku, JL Bats and maybe even Stan Lee to the list.

Were you planning to include a good figure in your list? ?Cause I see none. Would have voted Wick if it looked like Wick but since we just got a generic long haired guy in a suit, I?ll abstain.

No way my vote would go to yeeeeeet another IM or SW, so no, fed up with them.

Thanos? Boooring!

What, Spider man in a sweater? Who the hell was on medication and got that stupid idea?

So, sorry, I don?t see any good fig here! My vote goes for any CooModel or Pop Toys fig this year. They?ve definitely surpassed the mediocre HT offerings of the year.

You don’t know who Scarlet Spidey is? That’s an awesome figure and very worthy of being on a figure of the year award list. Maul was nicely done too.

Last edited:
I think I would have added Dooku, JL Bats and maybe even Stan Lee to the list.

You don’t know who Scarlet Spidey is? That’s an awesome figure and very worthy of being on a figure of the year award list. Maul was nicely done too.

Yes, I do know Scarlet Spider, but that doesn’t prevent me from thinking that’s one of the worst design ever. Looks like mother*****cking Spidey goes Hip Hop. Yo, man!

Just because you aren't interested in the subject, doesn't mean the figure hasn't been made well. Some of you are so self absorbed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I try to avoid Marvel HT and I didn’t get scarlet spider, but scarlet spider gets my vote of these figures.

I don’t think John Wick was a particularly good sculpt, I think HT face sculpts of Keanu have been some of their worst offerings.

Dooku was a great figure and sculpt. I think both WM mk4 and IM mk7 are nicer looking figures than mk50. Was Deathstroke this year? That was a pretty cool figure.

So, sorry, I don’t see any good fig here! My vote goes for any CooModel or Pop Toys fig this year. They’ve definitely surpassed the mediocre HT offerings of the year.

Yeah, those Knights of the Realm figures are pretty killer. They have three more coming next year that I want to pick up. I haven't bought a Hot Toy in literally years at this point. I'm not knocking them, they do good stuff, just don't interest me anymore.

Whoever made that list really wants to get on Hot Toys good side, huh?

There are so many brilliant figures out there being made by other companies that this list is almost insulting. Unless I misunderstood and it's the (Hot Toys) Figure of the Year Awards...

Back