Hot Toys Scarlet Witch Age of Ultron Hair and Figure tips/tricks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do some of these same techniques work for the New Avengers version? I've got that and she's the first rooted hair figure I have that's starting to look kinda...crazy hair wise. Should I just pop off her head and wet the hair till it's straight? Do I need to wring the hair out?(sounds silly but I don't want to mess her up so I'm asking before I try anything). And then pop the head back on when it's completely dry or just not as wet?

I would pop off the head first and then just use water. Water should smooth is down and catch all her flyaways. Try this technique first before you use gel or any other hair product.

Yeah, I'd just use water and your fingers. No fancy gels or anything for me.

Just don't be afraid to pull out or cut strands that aren't working with the rest of the hair.

7759Ghk.jpg

eh I just left her with "full" style.

I rarely bother with product/water and such.

Though the civilian version I agree should use some dampening down and straightening out.

DSC04923.JPG

Last edited:
eh I just left her with "full" style.

I rarely bother with product/water and such.

Though the civ version I agree should use some dampening down and straightening out.

View attachment 294902

your figure looks beautiful. Sometimes just leaving th hair alone is a good choice as well.And I agree the CW version will def need water to fix it.

thanks

and woops, meant civilian version.

hopefully the civil war hair isn't just another copy of these also. the only version that should be very curly is the NA version.

I can see where you are coming from. And yes the rooted hair on scarlet witch is messy but honestly 5 mins is all it takes to get the way you want it. Just use water and you can achieve a great look and if you dont pose your figure all the time like I do you shouldnt have a problem

Well, I love rooted hair and want this SW, as the Ultron version appeals to me more. Appreciate the tips - been wondering myself if a LIGHT wax of some kind might be good for a hair-tamer, tho any wax/oil is hard to get off.

Well, I love rooted hair and want this SW, as the Ultron version appeals to me more. Appreciate the tips - been wondering myself if a LIGHT wax of some kind might be good for a hair-tamer, tho any wax/oil is hard to get off.

water and this treseme gel go along way. i love the AOU scarlet witch. The iconic red jacket and the neckalces made it perfect for my collection. I kid you not she is an amazing figure to have!

Back