1/4 scale 1966 Robin review, People's Picks voting continues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm taking a little break from the sixth scale world tonight, but have no fear - the next two reviews will be more Hot Toys. But tonight I'm checking out a figure I've been waiting for, praying for, ever since the 1/4 scale NECA 1966 Batman came out a little more than a year ago - the Boy Wonder to go with him! Check out my review of the 1/4 scale 1966 Robin right here:

Robin 1/4 scale action figure from Batman 1966 TV show - Another Pop Culture Collectible Review by Michael Crawford, Captain Toy

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Michael Crawford's Review of the Week - the number one source for action figure, toy and pop culture reviews!

And just a reminder - the People's Picks voting will only go on for one more week, so get your votes in now! Make sure your favorites get honored, and see how your picks match up with the industry judges for the Poppies! The ballot is here:

The People's Picks - the annual pop culture collectibles awards!

Thanks for reading,

Michael
MWC

he looks a terrific figure. great review and i cannot wait for mine to land. I agree with michael, i also love this 1/4 line. Im certainly hoping for more bat family, movie and comic based if possible.

Back