Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's hoping whatever choice they make they ****can any idea of a DX and make it a normal MMS. PERS is overrated, breaks too easy and only detracts from the likeness.

I too prefer soild sculpts myself but pers is not all bad, The worst was indy and that started all the hate for it. Most look fine and with the new dx10 it even looks better than the mms version imo.

dx10headshots004.jpg

dx10385.jpg

I too prefer soild sculpts myself but pers is not all bad, The worst was indy and that started all the hate for it. Most look fine and with the new dx10 it even looks better than the mms version imo.

dx10headshots004.jpg

dx10385.jpg

Agreed that DX10 is a better sculpt but I'd say its 'despite' the PERS rather than because of it. For me it improves on MMS117 in ways other than the eyes - which I've always thought looked good on MMS117, if a bit too far apart.

Who can have SEEN Commando & still want a figure of that?
Conan, still very good. LAH, some good jokes & still enjoyable. Commando.. I don't know if it's cheesy enough to be laughable, it's more a sad piece of rotten cheese with 80's flashy pants, haircuts, & Alyssa Milano at an age she can't even give you a boner.

Who can have SEEN Commando & still want a figure of that?
Conan, still very good. LAH, some good jokes & still enjoyable. Commando.. I don't know if it's cheesy enough to be laughable, it's more a sad piece of rotten cheese with 80's flashy pants, haircuts, & Alyssa Milano at an age she can't even give you a boner.

Commando is the pinnacle of 80's action movies.

Commando is the pinnacle of 80's action movies.

Absolutely.I think it made Arnold every bit as much as "I ll be back".And the dry delivery of his lines was tremendous humour.Can still remember the first time seeing it at the cinema with freinds.I fear for a World that prefers "The last action hero" to this.

Who can have SEEN Commando & still want a figure of that? Commando.. I don't know if it's cheesy enough to be laughable, it's more a sad piece of rotten cheese with 80's flashy pants, haircuts, & Alyssa Milano at an age she can't even give you a boner.

Well, perhaps if you weren't sitting in front of the TV with a bottle of lube and your pants around your ankles waiting to play yankee doodle, you would've enjoyed it much better? :huh

Back