Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
162994_10150098160391084_412306_n.jpg

51ybYkbLMBL__SX500_.jpg

I admit i jumped the gun and just voted before i should but still would pick up a commando and voted for what wanted which was a dutch next then commando then conan all of which would rock...
Commando just black face paint ...
Dutch green and black facepaint ...:slap

Conan, why not.. except it will be naked & show ugly joints.

..but aren't there enough other actors/resses out there?

With Arnold doing another Conan movie, I think that is the logical direction to go.

WTF Nothing..............

Dutch 2.0 :mad:

Nothing really wrong with dutch 1.0, could it be made alittle better now.....yeah but not leaps and bounds better. Theres so many cool arnie figures that could be made aside from dutch, commando would be a better figure than dutch just with the amount of stuff it could bring.

I'm not saying not to make a dutch 2.0 but it can get in the back of line behind commando, conan, t1 police shootout, total recall, t-850, mr. olympia champion arnold schwarzenegger, red heat, expendibles trent mouser, running man, mr freeze, twins, end of days, and true lies:wink1:

If we ever got Mr. Freeze, HT might as well throw in a shark-jumping diorama as well. :lol

Can anybody find Ask Hot Toys volume 6 from April 2011 where they mentioned Commando?I ve got it in a foreign language but ca nt find the English translation(damned annoying!)

While Conan would be my #1 choice, followed by Commando,I would like a 2.0 Dutch. First I don't have the first one. Second, I think the headsculpts have gotten even better. Third, would be nice to get a better Arnold body. Fourth, a DX could either be the "Dillon you son of a b**ch" red polo casual wear, or the final battle dried mud look. I'd also like a Mr. Freeze and Quaid (not choices in the poll), but no more Terminators. Can't argue with Arnold's ability to create iconic characters.

Conan got my vote but you've got to ask, WTF is Hot Toys thinking with some of these choices? A T3 and Governor choice over say a T1 Police Station shoot out figure or even an Expendables 2 figure? The Expendables licence is one that should have been given the same treatment as the Avengers, what a wasted opportunity.

Conan got my vote but you've got to ask, WTF is Hot Toys thinking with some of these choices? A T3 and Governor choice over say a T1 Police Station shoot out figure or even an Expendables 2 figure? The Expendables licence is one that should have been given the same treatment as the Avengers, what a wasted opportunity.

:exactly: the expendibles license would sell great, old man arnie, a chuck norris, jason statsum, van dam, sly, ect ect these figures would rock, why they are sleeping on this license I'll never know, it got every a list action hero from the 70s-90s in that movie:slap

(As big a fan of arnie I am the most needed figures from the line would be chuck norris and van dam, chuck could easly be put on the wolverine body as its perfect for him)

If I were in charge and I had The Expendables license I'd do a "Young Expendables"* line and make them all 15-20 years younger. Give them late 80s and early 90's gear.

*OK they's need a better name for it. Expendables: First Mission or something.

Here's hoping whatever choice they make they ****can any idea of a DX and make it a normal MMS. PERS is overrated, breaks too easy and only detracts from the likeness.

Back