Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever wins we lose not like the figure will be made anyway.

I disagree, arnie is a gold mine, at very least we will get commando and conan at some point, both will sell very well as alot of 1:6 collectors grew up with arnold as there action hero. Conan was a better movie by far compared to commando but I think a commando action figure would be epic. I would buy both etherway:)

I disagree, arnie is a gold mine, at very least we will get commando and conan at some point, both will sell very well as alot of 1:6 collectors grew up with arnold as there action hero. Conan was a better movie by far compared to commando but I think a commando action figure would be epic. I would buy both etherway:)

could be tomorrow or could be in four years from now

Voted for Matrix. Conan would be epic but too king Leonidas all rubber body for my liking.
Running Man would be cool though

It was until Ski posted his awesome revamp and made mine look like garbage. :( :lol

Pretty cool man, pretty cool. Got to give to the freaks, if they want something bad enough they'll make it themselves! Post link(s)? There's alot to sift through!

I'm glad there's still plenty of interest in a run on Conan, though on second thought I'm a bit concerned about doll hair from HT...

Whatever, just do it HT. Include Battle of the Mounds Gear and Stone Diorama.

Pretty cool man, pretty cool. Got to give to the freaks, if they want something bad enough they'll make it themselves! Post link(s)? There's alot to sift through!

I'm glad there's still plenty of interest in a run on Conan, though on second thought I'm a bit concerned about doll hair from HT...

Whatever, just do it HT. Include Battle of the Mounds Gear and Stone Diorama.

I think they'd give Conan sculpted hair. He'll no doubt be a DX :)monkey1) and they'll need to do that with the headband to pull off and access the PERS anyway.

You have to vote for who you want the most, least. As evidenced by Coulson coming in dead last in the Avengers poll and the only figure being made from the choices provided.

People even wanted Pepper Potts more than Coulson. . . yet, when HT showed off Coulson, everyone still screamed "BOUGHT!!!"

There's a term for that, but I can't quite recall. . . .

Reverse psychology?

I'd take any/all except Governer and T3

:goodpost:

The lack of a Quaid/Howser is inexcusable.

I voted for Ben Richards simply because I knew most had voted for Conan or Matrix and I didn't want them to feel Richards was any less desirable.

Hope he comes with a Killian so he can ram his fist into his stomach to break his god damn spine.:yess:

Same camo so guess i voted commando and voting is not in english that's maybe why... i missed 1st Dutch so hope gets a dx remake ...

Dutch remake would be best complete with regular Red shirt, Commando or Quaid from Total Recall or how about Jack Slater from Last Action Hero! I liked his gun and how about the snakeskin boots.

This is like Barbie.

Do I want the Viking Arnold or do I want Commando Arnold?

80s leotard Arnold is cool, but I kind of want another Biker Arnold. Governor Arnold would make a killer doll too.

I chose Conan. I'm sick of the Terminator figures (I finally got my Battle Damaged), an M icon would be boring, Richards would be lame and John Matrix is pretty similar to what they've done before.

It'd be cool to see swords and and barbarian clothes and armor instead of another superhero or modern action type thing. Conan would be unique and interesting on the shelf and a great standalone piece.

Second would probably be Matrix. In fact, I'd pretty much choose them in the order they appear in the poll. With T3 and Governator being dead last.

Back