Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to stick by what I originally said. I voted Commando, but there should have been a choice for Detective John Kimble.

I'd prefer Enterbay to get the Conan Arnie license and do it in 1/4 figure scale.

I see Commando won this poll.Though not by much,I was very happy with the result.Conan was second,Terminator 3 in third place,Governator Arnie was fourth and Ben Richards was last.

Enterbay "Dutch"

The PF Dutch is awesome as it is. If Enterbay tackled Commando though they'd have to make it a 2 set with the greatest villain in the history of film making -

1/4 scale Bennett!!!! - with real hair moustache.

I don't think we need worry. As long as theres new superhero films coming out every year I doubt anything would come of this anyway!

Yeah conan and commando are iconic, well at least conan is. Commando was big for me as a kid, thats when I really started getting into arnold, my brother got the 8 inch commando figure back in the eightys and I wanted it soooooooooo bad, that thing was the $h!t back then, come x-mas I got the giant commando that I got til this day, pushing almost 30 years later sitting in my garage. Its time for an up-grade:lol

I'm a little surprised, but next to Terminator it was probably his most iconic role of the 80's. I think his Conan must be in the cards for the new movie anyway.

Back