Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very cool collection!

Roy this looks great man. :clap congrats on the new room. Your setups always look very classy.

Had to quote my original post...because...well, it's the truth and nothing but. :D

Thanks guys! :)

Not much of an update but I finally managed to take out the rest of my figures ...................

IMG_6741.jpg

IMG_6742.jpg

IMG_6743.jpg

............... and the laundry room to completely keep the wife out of my mancave .............

IMG_6739.jpg

:monkey3

I like Jason looking at Michael like..."What the ____ is this guys story, and why do I have to stand by him?"...:lol

Nice setup for the Michael mask. Nice selection of films represented too. How come no Rambo 2, or should I not ask about that one.

Roy, I have a request: please can I move into your basement?

I take up little room, will sleep on that ironing board and promise not to touch any of the figures. I will also bring my collection with me and can help out around the house.

Let me know anyway.

Nice setup for the Michael mask. Nice selection of films represented too. How come no Rambo 2, or should I not ask about that one.

Thanks Sean. I sold Rambo II a long time ago ............. he and the FB Rambo just didn't live up to my standards of quality anymore. Remember, if done right i'll buy em all.

What a sweet set up, love the detolfs

Thank you :)

I take up little room, will sleep on that ironing board and promise not to touch any of the figures. I will also bring my collection with me and can help out around the house.

Let me know anyway.

I appreciate the offer ............... but I have a wife that cleans :lol Just kidding, she'd kick me if she read that. If you're ever up this damn far north you have an invitation to hang out here dude.

Heres the other wall I forgot to take a pic of ............. the couch is going bye bye and I plan on replacing the Rocky poster with a Batman Begins one.

IMG_6747.jpg

:wave

I appreciate the offer ............... but I have a wife that cleans :lol Just kidding, she'd kick me if she read that.

Well, to be fair, she's just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

If you're ever up this damn far north you have an invitation to hang out here dude.

Thanks bud. :yess:

Let me know anyway.

ewww, OK that's creepy :lol

i can tell just by the size of that couch and the wall it's against that you've got way more room to play in now than before.:hi5:

Awesome Collection and I love the way everything is setup. By the way Dont replace the Rocky poster, Batman begins is awesome but Rocky is a Legend!!!:wave

Such a BA room man. I hope one day to have such a clean and classy room such as yourself. :duff

Awesome compliment, sir :hi5:

Awesome Collection and I love the way everything is setup. By the way Dont replace the Rocky poster, Batman begins is awesome but Rocky is a Legend!!!:wave

Thank you. I actually found more wall space so Rocco ain't going anywhere :yess:

Back