Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. I like the set up. Looks like you trimmed down quite a bit as well.

Thanks everyone for the kind words :)

Looking aces broski! :rock

I do like how you displayed your figures w/o the stands, and what is that print above your couch?

Really nice.

could we persuade you also to show some closeups of the picture with what look to be tiny people hanging over the couch?

Its a game used jersey hockey card set I had professionally framed a few years back.

(old pic)

IMG_4114.jpg

Freaking nice Roy,so glad you finally got your stuff up in your new house,Congrats! :clap

Is it just me or have you sold plenty of stuff since you moved?

No, I still have many figures boxed up. I don't want to clutter things.

Thanks again peeps.

Based on that screenshot it can`t be anything else than Breakfast club.

that's what i thought, funny it's one of them 80's flicks that has aged well imo.
haven't seen it in awhile but may have to plug it in soon.

again congrats on the new digs man...

Best set up I have seen here. Elegant, uncluttered...beautiful.

You will indeed be staying classy whenever in there.

Awesome collection man. It looks very tasty and i bet it smells like rich mahogany in there.

I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there. If you like it, you can take it. If you don't, send it right back.......I wanna be on you.

Very cool Vorhees. I usually prefer clusttered setups But I can appreciate clean displays like this. Beautiful...congrats!!!

Hey,

I was going to ask you, where the hell are your MOTU figures?
Are you going to display them?

(you gotta shake it before you bake it):hi5:

"I had a dream where Jesus was a dirty old bum, and I was about to sock him in the face because, well he's a dirty old bum, but then I thought, there's something special about him... "

Back