Voorhees27's NEW collection setup THE FINAL CHAPTER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. :) Its a great looking piece but the other day I saw the BD version in person so this one is kinda lame now. :lol

I just got a conversion for the HT Ex BD IM III (boy that's a lot of acronyms :lol) and I have a feeling once I get him it will be replacing the original.

I dig the the look of the new one, and like the flip-open mask.

I just got a conversion for the HT Ex BD IM III (boy that's a lot of acronyms :lol) and I have a feeling once I get him it will be replacing the original.

I dig the the look of the new one, and like the flip-open mask.

Its basically the same figure with small improvements but the paint finish is 100X better/improved. Hehe, my LCS wants $300 for it :lol The guy brings in most new HT's pieces but his prices are a joke.

Awesome update , great to see all the figures lined up like that. It was a nightmare for me putting them all back when I did that with mine. :lol

Today I recieved my 2nd 1:1 Sideshow Endo skull ..............

IMG_7012.jpg

IMG_7014.jpg

I can't get enough of these awesome things! I'd still like to add the clean version if found for a fair price.

DX Batman with replacement body and amazing Commtech cape .......

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6993.jpg

:wave

Nice additions!

:) :hi5:

I thought you had more figures than this! Did you sell any?

Very organized set up.

I think I have about half of what I use to have (figures)

Two Endo's is wicked. If you have the room, the more the merrier. You gonna clean the new one up?

Thanks, Chris. Nah, i'd never ruin the finish, I really like the combat look. I'm hoping to just buy the original clean endo one day.

Damn, two endos! Now that's dedication. Absolute badass.

Kongrats c(0)ck gobbler:rock:rock:rock

:rock:rock:rock Much obliged, silent fart.

Double the awesomeness. :rock
Congrats , batman looks great too. So there are dx batman bodies out there now with no problems ?.

Double the awesomeness. :rock
Congrats , batman looks great too. So there are dx batman bodies out there now with no problems ?.

Yeah Hot Toys released a new batch (DCD) but there still is no word on whether these are fixed 100%. So far so good though.

:dunno

Meh, I would rather just look down my pants.

Doesn't everyone? :dunno

Back