Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good bro! :cool:

Thanks Ringer.

Awesome collection dude!

I specifically like the '2 figures per shelf with a PF on top' look with the detolfs. Very clean and tidy. That's exactly how I hope to have my collection displayed eventually.

Anyway congrats - looks like a cool space to watch a movie :duff

My wife misses me :lol Thanks for the kind words.

Looks great! I really think you should concentrate on Voorhees though. I'd be willing to take that Terminator stuff off you to HELP you make more room. LMK.

:tap ................... :lol Nice try dude.

niether do i :duh what do you expect from a horror noob:lol i meant to say jason from the 12 days sneek peak.
i'll go back to my marvel universe now.:D

:lol Thats what I figured you were talking about ............. paaaaaass! I have yet to see anything horror that I would consider buying in months. The product has really dried up imo.

Even though your collection lost a little weight, it still looks cool.

Very true .......... my collection was alot bigger. Thanks for the compliment! :D

IMG_6695.jpg

:( I hate moving.

Moving is HORRIBLE!!!!! I have said it many times here, moving was one of the worst things I have ever had to do. It sucked big time!!!!

If I ever have to move again I'm just leaving 95% of my collection behind, I will not go through that again.

I get sick just thinking about it.

If I ever have to move again I'm just leaving 95% of my collection behind, I will not go through that again.

Yeah well I started collecting after I moved in here so this should be interesting. I just hate moving, period!

Ah well, my new place has a kick ass man cave so .......... hopefully it will be worth the pain of moving.

Imagine your whole collection being boxed for the last 8 years and being moved 6 times. Welcome to my world... :mad:

Back