Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to start our own club!!

DSC_2696.JPG

Oh yeah I forgot you were moving too. Cheap ass shelves no more. :(

It's a shame hear that fellas .

Well its a short term shame I suppose. Just trying to stay positive. :D

Oh man, I don't even want to think about having to do that to my 1/6 collection some day. Good luck.

Save the fuss bud. Post them to me and I will post them back to you when you are settled at your new place. :D

Good luck with the move man.

Oh man, I don't even want to think about having to do that to my 1/6 collection some day. Good luck.

The 1/6 pieces were quite annoying but thank God I don't have the amount the average SSF has. Thanks dude.

Save the fuss bud. Post them to me and I will post them back to you when you are settled at your new place. :D

Good luck with the move man.

:D I would but postage to the U.K. is killer. Thanks Tim.

Goodluck with the move!
Staying in Edmonton?

Oh yeah! I'd never move anywhere else ........... aside from winter its a really nice city to live in. Thanks Chris.

Moving does indeed suck major ass! The loading and unloading is no biggie... more stuff because of collectibles, but not horrid. Its just boxing up and and/or wrapping and packing it all that gets ridiculous.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through a major purge that will at least get rid of a lot of my smaller stuff. But still, the next move (which is probably at least 5-10 years off) will still be dreadful :lol

Last time we moved in the time it took to pack my collection, my wife packed the rest of the house :lol

Moving does indeed suck major ass! The loading and unloading is no biggie... more stuff because of collectibles, but not horrid. Its just boxing up and and/or wrapping and packing it all that gets ridiculous.

I'm about 1/3 of the way through a major purge that will at least get rid of a lot of my smaller stuff. But still, the next move (which is probably at least 5-10 years off) will still be dreadful :lol

Last time we moved in the time it took to pack my collection, my wife packed the rest of the house :lol

I suppose I should consider myself lucky then :lol Jeez! I can't believe how much damn kitchen stuff she has! :mad: 7 bins and over 10 boxes now. I swear I ain't movin again :(

Awesome collection! :clap
You´re right. We indeed have many similar pieces.
Really looking forward on the new setup when you moved to your new place!

Awesome collection! :clap
You´re right. We indeed have many similar pieces.
Really looking forward on the new setup when you moved to your new place!

Coming soon dude, coming soon. Thats all I can say at the moment :D

Good luck on your move, my friend! Can't wait to see what the new place will look like.

Thanks buddy. Pics of the new place should be coming up in about 4 weeks. I hate the wait though :(

Good luck with the move. The best way to move 1/6 figures is standing up in paper boxes and riding shotgun--like so:

DSC06636.jpg

:lol When moving came to a reality the first thing I pictured was this image. Awesome :D

Its good that I have about 1/10 of what you have. :D

Re: TheTerminator's collection

Cool collection, was looking for a ace rothstein custom figure I saw a while back and searched and your thread popped up. I see you had a jimmy conway but no pics:( Did you change him into a ace rothstein? Saw him somewhere on here arghhhhh

Back