Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks bad ass Roy. :rock
Conrgats man. :rock

How many times have you watched the Dark knight then because its on the tv again ?.:lol

that looks bad ass Roy. :rock
Conrgats man. :rock

How many times have you watched the Dark knight then because its on the tv again ?.:lol

:lol Yeah I know how it looks but I don't really watch it all that much anymore. While I was setting up the t.v. and surround sound I used that movie for demonstration. :D

Oh I have no idea dude ........... other than it being a 1080p I have no other knowledge about it. I just bought it because it was a 1080p and a Sharp Aquos.

most likely a 120mhz, i don't think they even have any 60's left, and since the rage is now 240 they're trying to get rid of the older ones now.
nice setup bud, them cabinets must have wheels on them by now since you've moved them around so much.:naughty

BTW where are go going to stick the newly announced freddy piece:monkey3

Thats a very, very nice set up and awesome TV you got there, buddy!

congrats :rock

Thanks man, I appreciate that!

most likely a 120mhz, i don't think they even have any 60's left, and since the rage is now 240 they're trying to get rid of the older ones now.
nice setup bud, them cabinets must have wheels on them by now since you've moved them around so much.:naughty

BTW where are go going to stick the newly announced freddy piece:monkey3

No wheels Doug, just rock hard pipes ............... you what i'm talking about 1:1 Hulk buddy :lol

Not sure what Freddy you're talking about but one Freddy is good enough for me. :D

Thanks Doug.

Here is my new setup ............ today I bought a 40" Sharp LCD 1080p and brought my sound system down here too.

IMG_6592.jpg

That looks awesome man :rock :rock

Awesome collection dude! :rock

I specifically like the '2 figures per shelf with a PF on top' look with the detolfs. Very clean and tidy. That's exactly how I hope to have my collection displayed eventually.

Anyway congrats - looks like a cool space to watch a movie :duff

Looks great! I really think you should concentrate on Voorhees though. I'd be willing to take that Terminator stuff off you to HELP you make more room. LMK. :D

Back