Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FREAKS!

IMG_6292.jpg

Holy crap that is friggen sweet dude!!!!!!!:rock
Happy Halloween!

That looks wicked!!
Question: Do you have any worries about some light shining through the blinds and effecting the paint on the endo skull?

Sweet Setup Roy,always liked how you display things.

Congrats on a new tv,i will get a new one myself as my 32" can die any second now:D

Just in case you don`t know,the rear speakers is supposed to be BEHIND you :duh.......:D

Sweet Setup Roy,always liked how you display things.

Congrats on a new tv,i will get a new one myself as my 32" can die any second now:D

Just in case you don`t know,the rear speakers is supposed to be BEHIND you :duh.......:D

:lol Not when you're a lazy bastrard like me :lol Hehe I will eventually, i'm beat right now. I've had only 4 hours of sleep :D It was Boxing Day today.

Thanks Espen.

:lol Not when you're a lazy bastrard like me :lol Hehe I will eventually, i'm beat right now. I've had only 4 hours of sleep :D It was Boxing Day today.

Thanks Espen.

About 2 years ago I lined up at my local bestbuy at 12 am and waited overnight so I could get the doorcrasher sale on my Sony Bravia. They were $600 off each, so that night I ended up buying two and saving $1200!!!
What a rush!

About 2 years ago I lined up at my local bestbuy at 12 am and waited overnight so I could get the doorcrasher sale on my Sony Bravia. They were $600 off each, so that night I ended up buying two and saving $1200!!!
What a rush!

Check this out Chris, today I arrived at Future Shop at about 4:30 a.m. 30 mins later an employee allowed me to buy the t.v. I wanted and avoid waiting in the freezing cold. So basically my t.v. was bought and paid for an hour and a half before they even opened. $600 for a $900 t.v. :D

Check this out Chris, today I arrived at Future Shop at about 4:30 a.m. 30 mins later an employee allowed me to buy the t.v. I wanted and avoid waiting in the freezing cold. So basically my t.v. was bought and paid for an hour and a half before they even opened. $600 for a $900 t.v. :D

:rock:rock:rock
Nice man!!!
You must of had a hook up at the store?
How did you manage to get in early without being lynched by the mob of people lined up ahead of you?

So that`s why you got a new Tv Roy,600 is not bad for a 40".

Yeah for a 1080p its decent. Most door crashers were for 720p plasmas and LCD's.

:rock:rock:rock
Nice man!!!
You must of had a hook up at the store?
How did you manage to get in early without being lynched by the mob of people lined up ahead of you?

No man, no hook up, they were doing it for everyone waiting in line. They started from the front.

Yeah for a 1080p its decent. Most door crashers were for 720p plasmas and LCD's.

No man, no hook up, they were doing it for everyone waiting in line. They started from the front.

Absolutely lucky!
Congrats. I have never heard of a store doing that before.

congrats for your new setup! looks awesome, you have very nice stuff:cool:

your tv between your collection looks really great:naughty

So, how many MHz is this tv?, supports full 1080p as well?,contrast ratio?.

Best Buy has a sale on i think its 55inch LCD Toshiba maybe, with 240mhz for $1600, only 9 left last i checked out West, sold out here.I am looking to get another LCD.

So, how many MHz is this tv?, supports full 1080p as well?,contrast ratio?.

Best Buy has a sale on i think its 55inch LCD Toshiba maybe, with 240mhz for $1600, only 9 left last i checked out West, sold out here.I am looking to get another LCD.

Oh I have no idea dude ........... other than it being a 1080p I have no other knowledge about it. I just bought it because it was a 1080p and a Sharp Aquos.

Back