Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

Very cool. I love the New Line Horror. So very awesome. I would love to branch out from my Buffy/Angel collection to buy these but I am missing a few pieces still. But after that, I would like to get a couple of Freddy pieces for sure.

Very cool. I love the New Line Horror. So very awesome. I would love to branch out from my Buffy/Angel collection to buy these but I am missing a few pieces still. But after that, I would like to get a couple of Freddy pieces for sure.

Yeah the New Line stuff is probably some of the funnest stuff I own, Sideshow really did a great job with this line.

I just got this bad boy today, its amazing! "Don't give that sucka a statue, givem' guts" :D

Great figure! One of my favs--the jacket is just amazing. Be careful with the feathers though--if they fall out, the bead that keeps them connected is like the size of a flea.

And do yourself a favor and pick up a couple gold chains from the craft section at Walmart. Once you layer them, he even looks more pimp! :rock2:rock2:rock2

Great figure! One of my favs--the jacket is just amazing. Be careful with the feathers though--if they fall out, the bead that keeps them connected is like the size of a flea.

And do yourself a favor and pick up a couple gold chains from the craft section at Walmart. Once you layer them, he even looks more pimp! :rock2:rock2:rock2

:lol:lol:lol Its funny you mention the feathers..................I already ripped one off :eek: Luckily it was just the smaller brown one in the back. The jacket IMO is the best part of this figure, it feels so real, it could have been a bit darker though.

I love this figure, worth every penny! Hey, is there a way to reattach the feather?

I just put a dab of super glue on the end the feather, reattached the gold bead to it and reinserted it into the colored bead. It's held well b/c those feathers jingle pretty freely, which is effin' sweet!

Nice,i thought you settled with Rambo on top of the detolfs...

I love your collection bro :rock I wish that I could have found black detolf's.

Let me know if you want some more 12" SW figures or lotr, I plan on selling them all soon.

Awesome collection voorhees. Sorry I missed this thread , I think you are one of the guys I get along with most on here and I haven't even posted here ! :lol.
Brilliant stuff and I'm with you DarkBladeClan I have pine detolfs , I can get black now but it will look really odd.
Keep collecting Voorhees ! :rock

I love your collection bro :rock I wish that I could have found black detolf's.

Let me know if you want some more 12" SW figures or lotr, I plan on selling them all soon.

Thanks man! I really like all of the villians in Star Wars, I would still like to add a Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Shadow Stormtrooper one day.

Awesome collection voorhees. Sorry I missed this thread , I think you are one of the guys I get along with most on here and I haven't even posted here ! :lol.
Brilliant stuff and I'm with you DarkBladeClan I have pine detolfs , I can get black now but it will look really odd.
Keep collecting Voorhees ! :rock

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kind words! :rock As for the black Detolf's if you see them in person they're actually a really dark brown colour. Just very dark. I think I need a third one now :lol

Thanks again guys!

:D Sorry bro I just noticed that you were from Argentina so I wanted to say something in Spanish. I don't understand what you just said :D :eek:

no problem man ,what it means is : friend you deserve it congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Back