Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Voorhees27's collection.........

thanks voorhees , this sunday i hope to put my new collection !!! you can tell me like putting the photos in this forum ?:D:D:D:D

thanks voorhees , this sunday i hope to put my new collection !!! you can tell me like putting the photos in this forum ?:D:D:D:D

You mean how to post pics here? I go to www.picoodle.com from there you just load pictures from your computer and select a size. If you need help tommorrow just PM me, I will help you.

Great Collection Voorhees27! I really love your Rambo collection.

Very nice 12'' collection dude. Great custom Rambo poncho too.

Great Collection Voorhees27! I really love your Rambo collection.

Thanks a bunch guys! The crazy thing is, I have 4 more Rambo's put away in their boxes, i've always said that I wanted an army of Rambo's, got them now!

And you'll probably get more the way HT is going. They should be producing geriatric John pretty soon I would imagine.

And you'll probably get more the way HT is going. They should be producing geriatric John pretty soon I would imagine.

:lol Yeah an HGH Rambo version.................seriously though i'm feeling it! Just when we all thought the Rocky line was dried up they announced Rocky III.

Heres hoping for me!

:lol Yeah an HGH Rambo version.................seriously though i'm feeling it! Just when we all thought the Rocky line was dried up they announced Rocky III.

Heres hoping for me!

I'm right there with ya. If they do it right I'm all in.

You mean how to post pics here? I go to www.picoodle.com from there you just load pictures from your computer and select a size. If you need help tommorrow just PM me, I will help you.

ok , thanks appreciate your help !! really did not know how to put my photos on the show your shelves !!!!!!!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol

Fantastic display Roy! What is the dust like on your Takara Batman with it being outside the glass? btw what did you ever do with your medicom figure :p

Fantastic display Roy! What is the dust like on your Takara Batman with it being outside the glass? btw what did you ever do with your medicom figure :p

:lol Thank God I sold that damn thing recently, as for the Takara I just finished using scotch tape on his body so yeah it was dusty. Great piece though, I took this pic just today............

Thanks for the kind words man!

Very nice collection, man!!
Dig the Rocky setup. Those Apollo Creed's rule too:cool:

:eek Er du Norsk?! Trodde du var fra Canada?? Du skriver så godt Engelsk at

du lurte ihverfall meg:lol
Uansett, fantastisk samling og flott utstilt.
Den terminatoren var utrolig fin!!

:eek Er du Norsk?! Trodde du var fra Canada?? Du skriver så godt Engelsk at

du lurte ihverfall meg:lol
Uansett, fantastisk samling og flott utstilt.
Den terminatoren var utrolig fin!!

Hehe Rock83 above is Norwegian so I asked him something nice to say to you, I can't speak Norwegian, thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:

:rotfl
Takk skal du ha for at du ikke ba ham foreslå at jeg skal sodomere meg selv, Rock83:lol:lol
You've got a wonderful teacher there, Voorhees27!!
Perfect spelling :D

:rotfl
Takk skal du ha for at du ikke ba ham foreslå at jeg skal sodomere meg selv, Rock83:lol:lol
You've got a wonderful teacher there, Voorhees27!!
Perfect spelling :D

prøver å finne ut hva å sodomere betyr,ellers skulle jeg ha svart deg tilbake på normalt vis:lol

Back