Voltron re-launch!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, I never thought I'd ever have a chance to own 6" Lion force members:yess:
Lance_fullsizeimage.jpg
LancePieceCount_fullsizeimage.jpg

There's strength in numbers! Each pilot comes with one piece of the Voltron Collect and Connect™ ultra blazing sword. Collect all five figures to complete the sword!

Lance Sword piece #1
Hunk Sword piece #2
Pidge Sword piece #3
Allura Sword piece #4
Keith Sword piece #5

oh:slap Still...I'll take them:D I don't really care about the lions though as I'm not too impressed with how they look. Now, I wish there'd be some news about a masterpiece Vehicle Voltron already

I thought the big voltron looked pretty cool, but id rather have the newer design just to have something different in the collection.

The original series is streaming on Netflix and on a lark I watched it with my five-year-old son. Now he is obsessed with it, running around the house saying he is Voltron and sticking two fists together and pulling them apart while saying "Form Blazing Sword!"

Now thats very cool, when the kids can appreciate some of these old cartoons that we grew up with.

I thought the big voltron looked pretty cool, but id rather have the newer design just to have something different in the collection.

:exactly: I love my MP Voltron to death, but am looking forward to owning this particular version from the show as I don't think it's too bad, unlike that Voltron 3rd dimension one

Yeah I have the old re-release of the original lions and i have the masterpiece as well and I like the new sleek look of the lions even if the new cartoon sucks. After the new design I hope they do some vehicle voltron stuff and leave the lions alone for a while. Id kill for some Dairugger stuff.

Yeah I have the old re-release of the original lions and i have the masterpiece as well and I like the new sleek look of the lions even if the new cartoon sucks. After the new design I hope they do some vehicle voltron stuff and leave the lions alone for a while. Id kill for some Dairugger stuff.

Here's the Pre-Order for the upcoming Vehicle Voltron that should look great next to the Toynami Masterpiece one.

https://www.toyfreakz.com/shop/index.php?_a=product&product_id=283

Seeing that vehicle Voltron brings back memories. Those were the days when toys were made with cast metal.

Back