Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just received my vlad minus the wolfs head sculpt , i live in the uk and received it from an online retailer, i spoke to them about the the missing head, and they wanted me to send the whole statue back for a replacement, but i said to them what if the replacement has a missing head , so they are going to check to see if the vlad has the other head.

my question is what if the other statue dosent have the missing head ,do i tell them to get in touch with sideshow for the missing part?thanks in advance.

All Vlad Regs were originaly sent without the 2nd head (and the EXC were missing the print) so whoever you got it from should have been sent the 2nd head by Sideshow a few months ago.

I hope we get more Live by the Sword PFs. Blackbeard is one of SS best IMO and from the pics Vlad looks to be a great one too. I'll definitely be adding Vlad to my collection.

When SS is let off of the licensing leash, they do some amazing ____ - don't forget how amazing the new WWII PF looks.

:hi5:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qiNCYOLFLZ0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qiNCYOLFLZ0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

My Vlad Exclusive 36/200

My Vlad came today and its sweet. I'll take some picks of him next to Blackbeard tonight or tomorrow. By chance does anyone else have a problem with the head attaching? It doesn't seem to fit all the way and is very wobbly.

Here are the two bad boys together...

blackvlad3.jpg

blackvlad.jpg

Ordered!!! I really thought the EX was gone but Sideshow's website flashed a reminder on the front page that it was still available which I couldn't believe. Maybe it is good that their website has changed.

Would like to get Blackbeard as well. That picture looks awesome.

Back