Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya man throw up some shots of the box...
Chris

Here :)

2zsmx5e.jpg

33cargj.jpg

2qixxso.jpg

2nqzd69.jpg

11gmx4h.jpg

2d11obb.jpg

rgx8r7.jpg

2mfaw3l.jpg

1zldvee.jpg

As far as I know it is only the final artwork, no sketches. I wasn´t expecting the sketches anyway, on the website it says the exclusive comes with an art print, nothing about sketches.

It would have been cool to have them though :)

I thought that entire image I posted was the art print. Kinda pointless showing us those sketches and such if they aren't going to be included in any way :dunno

I thought that entire image I posted was the art print. Kinda pointless showing us those sketches and such if they aren't going to be included in any way :dunno

I remember them showing the sketches first and then the final full colored artwork. At the time I thought of the sketches as some kind of sneak peek, previous to the final art, that´s why I didn´t expect them to be included.
But as I said, it would have been really nice to have them too :)

Now thats an "ART" box...looks sweet. I like the boarder around the top and bottom of the box. Mine should be arriving soon cant wait to get it.

Chris

Mine arrived today. In a word: STUNNING

Beautifully detailed and executed. Well worth the money I spent, IMO. Everything arrived in fine shape, including the armored helmet and print. The print itself is OK. Kind of small for my tastes, but I think if you frame it up really nice, it'll accent the PF quite well.

Very happy with this one. One of Sideshow's bests. I'll try to get some pics up sometime tomorrow. I don't have my camera on me at the moment.

I received a reply from Sideshow today re the magnet issue. They say the will send me a replacemente for the arm and body only (they´ll pay for shipping and everything) and all I´ll have to do is to destroy the arm and body with the magnet issues when I receive my replacements and send them a pic of the destroyed parts.

Yay :)

I received a reply from Sideshow today re the magnet issue. They say the will send me a replacemente for the arm and body only (they´ll pay for shipping and everything) and all I´ll have to do is to destroy the arm and body with the magnet issues when I receive my replacements and send them a pic of the destroyed parts.

Yay :)

:hi5: :1-1: Glad it worked out for you! :)

Nice box, I wonder why they did this one up so well but made the Blackbeard PF box so bad.

Maybe because we all complained so much??? :monkey3 :lol

Finally got mine in the other day! When I saw it in person at Comic Con, I couldn't wait to get it. Right up there with Blackbeard! If Sideshow keeps up this quality on their Originals line of PF's, I'll be wanting them all!!!

I had canceled the Ex, but plan on picking up the regular. I'm just not a fan of the art prints. Glad I went this route, since it gives me a chance to save my $$$ for a while.

I still might have one of these original hand-made Transylvanian ceramic hanging plates left, and maybe a magnet like these ones (magnet is gone - sold it today):

2gsg393.jpg

These could go well with the PF. ;) I could look for some others like in the link above but only in 1-2 weeks or so, the ones posted there are long gone (traded/sold).

Last edited:
Recieved mine yesterday exclusive 36/200 caint share pic,s due to pic gallery being down =((
but i can assure you everythings fine both heads and print as been sorted,hope all goes well for all the other people thats waiting for theres,you will not be dissapointed!!!!!

Congrats hotslayer73!! and cool low edition number :)

I received the replacements for mine yesterday (a new body and a new arm) and the body´s right leg was broken :( (can´t believe my luck with this PF)
Fortunately the arm does stick to the old body I had so I´ll just keep the old body with the new arm and destroy the new body and the old arm :)

Congrats hotslayer73!! and cool low edition number :)

I received the replacements for mine yesterday (a new body and a new arm) and the body´s right leg was broken :( (can´t believe my luck with this PF)
Fortunately the arm does stick to the old body I had so I´ll just keep the old body with the new arm and destroy the new body and the old arm :)

Great news gettin yours sorted:wink1: bad news on the broken leg:gah: at least you can have it displayed the way it should be.
This pf as had abit of a curse on it from day one but as soon as its all put together and on display,your left with one hell of a awesome piece and well worth the wait:hi5:

Back