Vlad the impaler pf !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vl2.jpg

vl4.jpg

yes
but I didn't buy directly from them
at some point it looked like they where gonna send me one anyways
but they never did

Always always always ask a seller to inspect a piece prior to shipping it out. Never take anything for granted when it comes to buying from people you do not know personally. Has the seller even bothered to pursue this matter for you? It's actually the seller's responsibility. Sideshow has shipped out all their replacement heads and prints months ago. Seeing as this seller could leave you hanging for months without even the slightest thought, I'd suggest contacting SS yourself. If they tell you to contact the seller, then do so.

Always always always ask a seller to inspect a piece prior to shipping it out. Never take anything for granted when it comes to buying from people you do not know personally. Has the seller even bothered to pursue this matter for you? It's actually the seller's responsibility. Sideshow has shipped out all their replacement heads and prints months ago. Seeing as this seller could leave you hanging for months without even the slightest thought, I'd suggest contacting SS yourself. If they tell you to contact the seller, then do so.
there whas a problem initially
I bought it when it came out
the heads where only shipped months later

I can get him for 200$ (plus i'll also give some other custom 1/6 aldo raine figure, worth about 80$). Is Vlad worth it? Is he hard/expansive to find?

No he's not hard to find since you can still get him from Sideshow.... and hell yes he is worth it for $200.

Back