Vision and the Scarlet Witch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The problem is that the show needs to explain why they are in love (something the films have failed at so far unless I missed something) if it wants to have that as the premise.

I'm well aware of what they could do with the characters, but will they actually do it? Different story. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Why???

Because otherwise you end up with this:

CaringIncompleteArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Because otherwise you end up with this

LOL, pretty sure George isn't involved in this project.

I just figured they love in each other what they feel insecure about in themselves. Any writer worth her salt can throw in a few lines during an action sequence (like when Avengers were fighting in Sokovia forest at the beginning of AoU):

(Fighting next to Scarlett Witch, Vision stops enemy with exact use of powers, careful not to harm)

Scarlett: That's what I love about you. (Action beat) Your humanity - even toward those who would destroy you. (Stops something big from hitting them) Where I come from, the powerful bully and exploit the weak.

Vision: (Sees Scarlett break enemys' fall) I marvel at your compassion. (Focused energy beam stops oncoming enemy vehicles) Suffering embitters so many, yet it informs a deeper empathy in you.

Scarlett: (with humor) Suffering was that Crème Brûlée you made. (Advancing on the enemy fortress together)

Vision: I'm still honing my culinary skills.

LOL, pretty sure George isn't involved in this project.

I just figured they love in each other what they feel insecure about in themselves. Any writer worth her salt can throw in a few lines during an action sequence (like when Avengers were fighting in Sokovia forest at the beginning of AoU):

(Fighting next to Scarlett Witch, Vision stops enemy with exact use of powers, careful not to harm)

Scarlett: That's what I love about you. (Action beat) Your humanity - even toward those who would destroy you. (Stops something big from hitting them) Where I come from, the powerful bully and exploit the weak.

Vision: (Sees Scarlett break enemys' fall) I marvel at your compassion. (Focused energy beam stops oncoming enemy vehicles) Suffering embitters so many, yet it informs a deeper empathy in you.

Scarlett: (with humor) Suffering was that Crème Brûlée you made. (Advancing on the enemy fortress together)

Vision: I'm still honing my culinary skills.

Why not? Film-wise anyway their relationship was set up in Ultron w. Wanda being fascinated by Vision from "birth". Plus their connection with the Mind Stone. I can see all kinds of struggles on an emotional level with the both of them, as well as opportunity for humor - depending on what powers they end up with after IW. Plus, there's the comics to draw on.

Anyway I'm all in for these series. The Russos had originally talked about Wanda's potential re power and at least IW1 showed some of that. Since IW2 is likely to be way to crowded and Marvel will be pushing CM, at least there will be a series to follow up on a character I have a lot more interest in.

Nice shot of SW! On a related note, didn't know Thanos and SW were in Oldboy.

I only found that out recently when I watched it. Having never seen the original film that one threw up a few surprises for me.

But best of all was seeing Scarlett Witch's boobs

I saw the original when it first came out, and generally don't see much reason to see western re-imaginings to these iconic films, so never saw the Brolin one. . .but the U.S. version of the Ring was superior. . .hmm, reconsidering important film-watching choices now. . .much to catch up on. . .will have to sacrifice precious personal time to watch remakes now. . .just ordered the Van Sant Psycho. . .damn you, Vision and Scarlet Witch.

I had several issues of this mini series as a kid:

250px-The_Vision_and_the_Scarlet_Witch.jpg

Never in my wildest fantasies would I have imagined we would get a high quality TV show out of it.

That was the series that got me into comic books. I guess female character plus romance makes it a good hook for a girl open to adventure/fantasy stories.

I agree that Kitty Pryde and Wolverine would be amazing, especially if they go do it retro.

The face she makes when you can't satisfy her enough, then she calls you a pleb and forces you to kiss her feet and let her walk all over you like a carpet and she takes all your money and spends it on shoes so you can't buy new figures for a while.

Scarlet Witch is still best girl btw. :lecture

By the way, this was a really good movie with Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch:

movie_poster.jpg

Yeah, it's a great movie. Olsen and Renner have some acting chops.

Though Scarlet and Hawkeye aren't the only Marvel characters in this, are they? ;)

That's right. At least Punisher is in it, as well. Seems like the Crossbones actor could have been cast as one of the private security guys. . .and whenever the inevitable (ha!) Alpha Flight movie gets made, lots of guys in that movie could be cast as Shaman!

I only found that out recently when I watched it. Having never seen the original film that one threw up a few surprises for me.

But best of all was seeing Scarlett Witch's boobs

What's strange to me is that after watching actors in these superhero films, I cannot see them as anything else but the heroes they portray.

Well I found that scene, ahem, titillating :wink1:

As long as Liz has some shower scenes..I'm in. She is far hotter than ScarJo

Back