virtual toys zombie killer( woody harrelsen )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone who has received this already tell if Hot Toys hands will be compatible with the VTS body?

Can someone who has received this already tell if Hot Toys hands will be compatible with the VTS body?

I believe they are ... at least the peg that inserts into the actual sculpted hand.

That peg itself should be compatible with at least these brands:

Hot toys (newer except DX12 Dark Knight gloved hands)
Sideshow (newer)
Soldier Story (all)
Crazy Dummy (all)

I have a soldier story bendy hands on one of these VTS/DAM bodies ... they're considerably smaller than whatever VTS/DAM uses and the color matches well. It'll look a bit more natural. They stick on pretty well but can come off with some tugging.

Now, if they've changed that then I guess you're SOL.

This figure is the deal of the year I can already tell. Picked it up for $90 shipped and it is worth every penny. Great sculpt and great outfit with accessories. The body is my only complaint as it is a bit wonky and the hands had to go, but other than that I am very pleased with this.

IMG_3003_zps0597d329-1_zpsda20c99e.jpg

IMG_3002_zpsbd5fbd98-1_zps20e109c0.jpg

IMG_3003_zps0597d329-1_zps8b22d9b3.jpg

Last edited:
Picture with flash. I have to start trying to taking pictures while the sun is still out. Just never enough time in the day.

IMG_2997_zps11e374d8-1_zps382439d0.jpg

Picture with flash. I have to start trying to taking pictures while the sun is still out. Just never enough time in the day.

IMG_2997_zps11e374d8-1_zps382439d0.jpg

very nice but the hat is too fitted in my opinion...try to pose it up a little bit..

I love this figure...my body at the contrary has very tight joints...

I have had this item on pre-order. Apparently VTS has had some delays and is non communicative. Anyone have any news or updates?

Whatever you do, dont order it from Urban Samurai. I ordered it, and they said it was on the way....however that was almost a month ago. When I emailed them, they replied saying they were having supplier issues. So......I'm still on the hunt for this one if anyone knows where I can pick one up. THis is a must have!

I think this is a pretty cool figure for $100. I got that Punisher figure( The Revenger :lol) on PO they made. Looks like their figures are good quality and for the price you can't beat it. Looking forward to future releases.

Couldn't find this anywhere. Managed to get it on ebay for 130 shipped, used. Wanted it so i figured might as well. Should be here in a few days.

Back