virtual toys zombie killer( woody harrelsen )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, i'm getting this, he would look good with some walking dead figures. Please somebody pick up TWD and make Rick, Daryl & maybe shane.

This Twinkie crisis is reminding me of this Tallahassee figure. How soon will this arrive?

tumblr_mdkyhaTQPe1r41gh4o1_500.jpg
vts-vmoo8-19_226_detail.jpg

Awesome looking figure, he would look great surrounded by the SSC "Dead" figures.

Didn't Shrunken Head Studios or some other company make a set with a banjo? I could swear I remember seeing that offered at some point.

Last edited:
Yea the banjo was there a week or 2 ago, no more than a month ago for sure though. I remember seeing it there rather recently

Looks good, which website would be good to pre order this piece from? First virtual toy figure ill be purchasing...

Thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:

That's right, it was Triad Toys that made it.:slap I knew I had seen a set that included a banjo, I thought I remembered that it was Shrunken Head Studios but I wasn't sure. I think I saw the set at a zombie-con here in Seattle quite a while back, I think the guy at the booth said it was shipping out to e-tailers that next week. Hopefully anybody who is getting this cool figure already has that Triad set so they can give Tallahassee his good ol' banjo and then all they will have to do is find him a well deserved Twinkie or two.:yess:

That's right, it was Triad Toys that made it.:slap I knew I had seen a set that included a banjo, I thought I remembered that it was Shrunken Head Studios but I wasn't sure. I think I saw the set at a zombie-con here in Seattle quite a while back, I think the guy at the booth said it was shipping out to e-tailers that next week. Hopefully anybody who is getting this cool figure already has that Triad set so they can give Tallahassee his good ol' banjo and then all they will have to do is find him a well deserved Twinkie or two.:yess:

The Triad Toys set is oversized and doesnt fit very well for 1/6 figures.

Ordered this at Cotswald. For $89.99 ($105.00) shipped is a great deal. Sculpt looks fantastic and the outfit is too cool.

Back