Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the Death Waltz releases of Halloween 2 and 3 have dried up. I procrastinated too long in buying them. And why is it that 90% of sellers on Discogs that have stuff I want are in Europe? :gah:

If you are talking about Death Waltz stuff specifically, they were a U.K. label prior to merging with Mondo and moving to the U.S. so back a few years ago you were either buying those releases from European distros or directly from the label.. neither were cost effective options for us over here though.

If you are talking about Death Waltz stuff specifically, they were a U.K. label prior to merging with Mondo and moving to the U.S. so back a few years ago you were either buying those releases from European distros or directly from the label.. neither were cost effective options for us over here though.

I finally realized that after digging around some the past day or so. It's too bad they got swallowed up by Mondo, but maybe their future releases will be easier to get.

Anybody here pick up the new S U R V I V E LP? It's the band featuring the guys who did the Stranger Things soundtrack. Really good, synth-y 80s vibe stuff. Here's the blue version, limited to 300 copies :D

29545444333_cfd200e7a0_c.jpg

I finally realized that after digging around some the past day or so. It's too bad they got swallowed up by Mondo, but maybe their future releases will be easier to get.

Yeah I honestly loved their label before the merge and bought all of their releases directly from them, luckily Spencer (the label head) has kept the releases consistent in quality and style even after the move.

I've got this beauty on order:

LPs-Large-1024x855-1.jpg

It's the live recording of the concerts Kate Bush performed in 2014 (after not having done concerts in 35 years!). I'm hoping they come with a digital download.

I did some research. It turns out the release from earlier this year was an HMV UK exclusive of 500 copies. This will be 2,500 copies. I hope I can score one since the picture disc version I have from 2000 doesn't sound as good as this would.

The theme to the afternoon monster movie show (Creatur Double Feature, WLVI 56 out of Boston) I watched as a kid was off that album.

Impeccable taste Koreen. :duff

Back