Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of wish I could care about Primus anymore, but Pork Soda pretty much did them in for me.

Been playing a lot of the collected opera my folks had lately.
Lots of Joan Sutherland, Sills, Callas, and Pavarotti. His Christmas album is really weak. Fat whore.

Kiesza's lp comes out soon. Very talented Canadian las. She maybe pop/dance, but she can play lots of instruments, do ballet, other forms of dance, gymnastics, and she served in the Canadian Navy. She even had a scholarship for music down in the US. Love how creative her performances are. Anyway, I figure I would pass her name around. And no, she's not the KeSha that sings with Pitbull.

Haven't been able to buy much lately, but I got this a few weeks ago (mainly for House of the Rising Sun...god damn).

cd-cover.jpg

I don't even know if that exists up here in Canada. I imagine I could order through the American sites.

Sometimes the Black Friday stuff surfaces up here. I am not really convinced by those big Black Friday, Boxing Day sales.... I find that mid-January, especially February and even March is a slow time for consumerism, so you get a lot of great deals without the insane crowds or missing out on items online, because they sell within seconds when they go up.

I decided that I'm not going out into the mess, despite wanting that Guardians of the Galaxy cassette really bad. :(

There are a handful of pieces I had hoped to get, but with work, that's out. I may pass by after or go local during lunch and pic through the leftovers if time allows.

I picked up the Glow in the Dark vinyl of Soul Sonic Force's Planet Rock but that was it.

The only other one I really wanted was the Good the Bad and the Ugly soundtrack and it was gone :(

Back