Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, sir! I don't normally buy singles, but they have some good b-sides and they're limited editions.

Guardians of the Galaxy LP is slated for a release date of September 23, 2014 according to Amazon. Oh lookie here, that's today!

So I had been just using my techniques this whole time (but disconnecting from my dj rig to hook up to the tuner in the living room was such a pain) but finally got the Pro-Ject Carbon Debut with a tube amp yesterday and all I have to say is "wow!" The clarity is absolutely amazing with ever instrument and vocal sitting perfectly in their pocket.

Put a 180g of OK Computer on and heard all the little things that get lost in the mix. Always loved vinyl (being a dj and all) but hearing it this turntable with a tube amp really opened my eyes - and ears. Never had a tube amp before and it really makes a difference (for those with the ear of course, I beli my girlfriend humored me when a starting talking to her about it.)

Anyways I know this wasn't strictly about vinyl itself but I was excited about my purchase and had to share.

Bellari VP130 Mm. For the price it's absolutely amazing. You need to replace the power source because the one it comes with causes a distinct hum (cheap 3rd party piece unfortunately) but once you do that its great.

I got this today. Beautiful double album on gray vinyl.

h2SBYNG.jpg

I got the Shaun of the Dead LP. I know, I know Waller. It was only 25 bucks. I don't like Mondo... but I love my lps and love Shaun of the Dead. The price was right.

Back