Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahhh Acronym... lazy bastid.... just say buy one get one free or whatever the percentage is. Yes we have those here, but you didn't put in free or percentage off.. so I would have gotten the idea it's an acronym (which really means you're lazy!) for buy one, get one, because most don't type BOGO. I thought it was some company/record label.

****ING LAZY WEEN! LAZY LAZY LAZY!

I was also tired... I did a lot yesterday....

That's it, it's clobberin' time!

Screw it, I am too lazy.

Instead I'll put on some Bill Withers.

ahhh Acronym... lazy bastid.... just say buy one get one free or whatever the percentage is. Yes we have those here, but you didn't put in free or percentage off.. so I would have gotten the idea it's an acronym (which really means you're lazy!) for buy one, get one, because most don't type BOGO. I thought it was some company/record label.

****ING LAZY WEEN! LAZY LAZY LAZY!

I have my lazy moments, but not when it comes to that! :D

Of all things to call me, you call me a bastid? Really?

2511438394_a8fbe2d65c.jpg

I forgot the 50%. Sowee.

Well I bought four albums, so I'm sending you a paypal invoice for the other 50%. :lecture

I figured everyone knew what BOGO means. Oops......I forgot about that Canadian guy. They have BOGAFB sales*

*buy one get a free beaver

I think Tim Horton's offers BOGO on Timbits dozens all the time.

Isn't she depressing though? That is what I always worried about.

I hate listening to something that makes me want to slit my wrists afterward. :dunno

I was joking - given Target's okay vinyl pricing, getting the second for 50% off wasn't that much inspiration to make a purchase.

Also, this is online only, for those who might be making a trip to look in-store.

Yeah after looking at some of the prices I wasn't really impressed. Even though it's free shipping there wasn't enough left in stock that I wanted to make me order anything.

I hate listening to something that makes me want to slit my wrists afterward. :dunno

:lecture

14 Rush reissues next year. **** yes! :rock

January: Fly by Night
February: Caress of Steel
March: 2112
March: All the World’s a Stage
April: A Farewell to Kings
May: Hemispheres
June: Permanent Waves
July: Moving Pictures
July: Exit … Stage Left
August: Signals