Vintage Medicom Aliens and Predators (for the lols)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I can throw my pics in here...

SSSS.jpg

t.jpg

t1.jpg

With the exception of the horse teeth the Alien from the box set doesn't look too bad, but that Predator is just shameful. Not quite as bad as the Kenner toys... but that boxset also sold for a hell of a lot more than $3.99 a piece :lol

With the exception of the horse teeth the Alien from the box set doesn't look too bad, but that Predator is just shameful. Not quite as bad as the Kenner toys... but that boxset also sold for a hell of a lot more than $3.99 a piece :lol

Wouldn't be so sure about that...

Kenner048resize.jpg

A part of me wants him to stay unobtainable..
I never actually had him, he was just one I would see on eBay every once in a while. Dunno why I never got him.

A part of me wants him to stay unobtainable..

Interesting thought. Don't quite understand it :D, but more power to you if you want him to live on in memory only.

I remember I wanted a HT Celtic Predator back when they first came out, and I never imagined I'd ever be able to get one. Now that I have him displayed proudly... every fiber of my being is glad he's here. Who knows, maybe if you get ahold of the Ultimate Predator, you'll have some huge nostalgic/sentimental connection to it. Love those kinds of collectibles. Every time you pick them off the shelf for dusting or picture-taking, you're reminded of how badass they are and you get pumped all over again, as if you still can't believe it's there.

Of course they expected us to use them!

What if you're chopping up a tomato in the kitchen one day and accidently slice off your own hands? And then you freak out and the knife falls ON THE floor right next to your feet, then theres this huge Earthquake that causes the knife to fly up in the air becoming stuck in the ceiling. The Earthquake causes several people to think the world is ending, so they go around breaking into everyone's house/store stealing what they can. A guy breaks into your house looking for things to steal, doesn't realize your on the floor untill you've already seen his face. "Ah, you saw me. I have to kill you now." So he runs over to you with a knife, but slips on one of your hands which causes him to fall and crack his skull on the hardwood floor you had installed 2 months ago. You then stand up and start running to the door out of fright, your feet get stuck in a crack in the floor caused by the Earthquake, you trip causing your feet to rip apart from your legs.

Seeee? Medicom was thinking ahead.

@Blade It's difficult to explain.
I will get him. But now is not the time. I am not ready. He will call out to me some day.. "Lar'ja Thwei.... Tis time..." but, not today. :cool:

Back