Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone have any extra Star Wars accessories they want to part with?

ill have to look but i think i might have some phantom menace accessories still on the card. ill have to do some digging . you have to pay the shipping if interested.

ill have to look but i think i might have some phantom menace accessories still on the card. ill have to do some digging . you have to pay the shipping if interested.

D'oh, my bad. I meant Vintage accessories. Thanks for the offer though.

Ya know, come to think of it, I've got a bunch of extra ARAH Joe accessories laying around. Like, 82-87 era stuff. If anyone has a list of wants/needs, lay 'em on me and maybe we can work something out. I'd love to trade for (or even maybe purchase) a few vintage Star Wars parts...

NEEDS

SW
Yoda Cane/Snake
B Wing Pilot Gun
Chief Chirpa Spear
Wicket Spear
Teebo Pouch/Axe

Decided to bookmark this one because I get tired of looking for it.:wave Great to see how evryone's come along with their vintage SW collections though!

Its been a little while since I've procured any fine vintage, but I did score a few more Raiders figs in the Fall.

Indyfigs.jpg

Marion is definitely a real gem, imo, as she just leaves the vintage Leias in the dust. German Indy is kinda bland but still really neat in his own right. Had they painted the pants tan I think he'd really pop on the shelf. Toht I already had but this one came with the mauser which I couldn't resist.

Ya know, come to think of it, I've got a bunch of extra ARAH Joe accessories laying around. Like, 82-87 era stuff. If anyone has a list of wants/needs, lay 'em on me and maybe we can work something out. I'd love to trade for (or even maybe purchase) a few vintage Star Wars parts...

NEEDS

SW
Yoda Cane/Snake
B Wing Pilot Gun
Chief Chirpa Spear
Wicket Spear
Teebo Pouch/Axe

I have Teebo Axe, Wicket Spear and Yoda snake.

Anyone into vintage puzzles? I stumbled upon this Alien puzzle at an antique show over the weekend, still sealed in the wrapping. I just loved the artwork, and couldn't resist picking it up for $12.

That's pretty cool! My mom is actually crazy about vintage puzzles... although she's more into pre-WWII stuff.

Wow Mando, those are gorgeous looking figures. I've actually been on a huge Indy kick lately and am trying to complete a set of figures and playsets.

What are you looking for, I got a bag full of extra stuff from lots I bought to get a couple items from.

I had a full list and lost it in my last move. Looks like a project is in order, I'll let you know. Thanks!

Not "technically" vintage but I just scored this set of Stormtrooper bootlegs from Honk Kong:

StormieBootlegsSM.jpg

Same size as the originals and nice looking too. I haven't opened them yet and I have to find my vintage Stormie for comparison.

Speaking of vintage collectibles, I wish I had won one of these TRU contests when I was a kid. It had a spending limit of $1000.00 but imagine how much that would get you back then. You could complete entire lines.

Yup, I always wanted to win one of those contests as well as the one where you got 90 seconds to make a mad dash through the toy store and get as much as you can.

Yeah, I used to have that fantasy a lot! Nickelodeon used to give away similar Toy Runs to TRU and Kay-Bee.

Speaking of TRU, does anyone remember Geoffrey Dollars?

Congrats on the pick-ups Mando!

Wow Mando, those are gorgeous looking figures. I've actually been on a huge Indy kick lately and am trying to complete a set of figures and playsets.

Thanks guys. I really can't recommend them enough if you're into Indy, and really who isn't. Eventually I want to get the Well of Souls playset as that thing is too cool!

Yup, I always wanted to win one of those contests as well as the one where you got 90 seconds to make a mad dash through the toy store and get as much as you can.

Yeah I remember those. I probably would've destroyed the action figure and video game isle. I'd grab all the yellow tickets I could.

Yeah, I used to have that fantasy a lot! Nickelodeon used to give away similar Toy Runs to TRU and Kay-Bee.

Speaking of TRU, does anyone remember Geoffrey Dollars?

Thanks guys. I really can't recommend them enough if you're into Indy, and really who isn't. Eventually I want to get the Well of Souls playset as that thing is too cool!

I had Geoffrey dollars. I have fond memories of spending them. There's no way they could do that today with counterfeiting. I'm surprised they even did it back then. Surely they weren't hard to fake back in the day.

Yep, I always wished I could have been one of those lucky kids. My brother always agreed we wouldn't mess around a "pick toys" we'd just head to the cool section and start pulling from the back of the peg forward :rock

Back