Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my current MOTU vintage setup: (i'm moving next month, gonna make an epic display)

motu.jpg

My current Thundercats setup:
thundercats.jpg

This arrived a few minutes ago...

pakketje1-feb.jpg

Some stuff I was missing...

(scareglow is in horrible condition, but paid only a few bucks for him, so couldn't pass...)

Terror Claw Skeletor is very cool!

Wow, you guys have some amazing collections! I love the displays.

I tend to stop by my local thrift store a few times a week but usually have minimal success. The other day as I was walking the toy section a lady comes up to me and says, "I think I have something you might appreciate" and pulls out this plastic tub full of vintage toys and diecast. $20 later I ended up walking out with these:

Rocklords:

RocklordsSM.jpg

Transformers/Gobots:

TransformersGobotsSM.jpg

And lastly a mixed lot of Mega Force, Starcom and MASK:

SOCHOtherSM.jpg

The Rocklords ended up being in the nicest condition out of everything, including Rock Roller. Sadly, the MASK and Starcom are missing the figures.

Nice thrift store haul!

I remember about 10 years ago I stumbled upon a cache of transformers for about 25 cents a piece. All pretty good condition, but of course missing weapons... made my day :rock

Thanks. Wow, .25 each is good. these were all about a buck a piece. And yeah, theyre never complete, lol. The lady even said she threw out broken figures, pieces and parts. My heart sank. I told her to try and hold anything else vintage for me including the broken stuff so we'll see what happens.

Picked up the final sealed 10-pack I needed to have one of each variety (flesh, mixed colors, 50/50 flesh and mixed colors) of the M.U.S.C.L.E. trashcans.

iio.jpg

They just delivered an awesome vintage package to my office:

* 65 vintage GI JOE figs with guns & backpacks
* 27 vintage complete MOTU figs
* 26 incomplete / near complete vintage MOTU figs
* 6 bravestar figs
* 20 black star figs

Can't wait to open it!
Pics will follow!

I had tons of GoBots. Memories.

Nice haul as always.

Thanks, bro.

They just delivered an awesome vintage package to my office:

* 65 vintage GI JOE figs with guns & backpacks
* 27 vintage complete MOTU figs
* 26 incomplete / near complete vintage MOTU figs
* 6 bravestar figs
* 20 black star figs

Can't wait to open it!
Pics will follow!

Great googly moogly!!!:eek:

i only had Super Cy-Kill but i loved the gobots commercials. this one was one of my favorites. i remember there was one where the camera pulls back to reveal at least 100 figures.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uc71ydJW_c[/ame]

Some pics of my last purchase.

Blackstar Action figs are really cool. Never had those as a child, but I really dig them.

Bravestar figs are in great condition.

Very nice GI JOE lot, out of 65 figures only 1 had a broken crotch. Tons of accessories, some manuals, cards and ID files and a star brigade gi joe MOC

awesomelot%20005.jpg

+/- 55 MOTU figs, most of them in pretty good condition, almost 50% is complete. Nice lot to complete some of my figs. (And couldn't resist the charming price of 2 € / fig)

awesomelot%20006.jpg

Im not sure why nobody has commented yet on your great buy Leckske, but let me be the first and say that you cant beat that much 80s fun for such a great deal. Lots of great stuff there i only really buy 1 or 2 from most classic toy ranges now so i dont have most of these. Although i did have a lot of those figures when i was younger and i love the Thunderstick figure from Bravestarr!!

I was just following a blister card that had a Satan Cross in it. It went for $162. I think I'm fine with getting him loose.

Yeah, I was watching that one as well... and honestly that's about what sealed 4-packs with him in it go for. However, I there have been some fakes in the past so I'd be leary of anything like that.

Anyone have any extra Star Wars accessories they want to part with?

^^^

Beware of fakes.

Original SW weapons were made out of a softer more malleable plastic than their fake counterparts which are generally made out of a pretty hard plastic. Just a heads up.

Back