Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing that my collection is still missing some basic figures. I can't complain, though, because I'm dreading when the times comes to start filling in the holes on the POTF figures.

Yep, I know the feeling. ANH Leia was one of my last 5 or so figures... it was nice having one cheap-o figure in the mix with the $60 and up crew :lol

Thanks for bringing us back to topic--all this talk with you breeders about saving money for your kids is depressing. :sleep

I have a bunch of old school WB Dakin figures in route--pics soon.:rock

:lol Breeders. You sound like my gay friend. I need to dig out my old Mickey & Minnie Mouse Dakin figures. I am sure it was this thread, those are the only things left from when I was a baby. That's it. :(

I think more people would've stayed in that line had Mattel kept them more focused on the vintage line and not included all that other stuff.

Yep, it's getting annoying... I'm getting a bit tired of the line, to be quite honest.

It's amazing that my collection is still missing some basic figures. I can't complain, though, because I'm dreading when the times comes to start filling in the holes on the POTF figures.

lol, do you have many left?

I'm glad to have filled quite a few of the POTF spots, but still need some pricey ones like Yak Face and EV-9D9... After that, I think it's just R2-D2 w/lightsabre, Imperial Gunner and A-Wing Pilot. So not too bad for me.

Most of the figures I still need are from ESB, and a few of Jabba's denizens from ROTJ.

lol, do you have many left?

I'm glad to have filled quite a few of the POTF spots, but still need some pricey ones like Yak Face and EV-9D9... After that, I think it's just R2-D2 w/lightsabre, Imperial Gunner and A-Wing Pilot. So not too bad for me.

Most of the figures I still need are from ESB, and a few of Jabba's denizens from ROTJ.

Here's what I need:

A-Wing Pilot
Amanaman
Barada
EV-9D9
Han Solo (Bespin)
Imperial Gunner
Lando Calrissian
Luke Skywalker (Battle Poncho)
Luke Skywalker (Bespin)
Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)
Lumat
Paploo
Princess Leia (Combat Poncho)
R2-D2 (Pop-up Lightsaber)
Yak Face

Well at least there are still a few inexepensive figures in the mix Waller. But that R2, Yak Face, EV-9D9 and Stormtrooper Luke will definitely set back your daughter's college fund :lol

I still have an extra closed-belly Tauntaun in great condition if anyone needs one. No broken reigns here. :lecture

Let me know what you're upgrading... good chance some of your cast-aways would be upgrades for me :duff
Same here! Considering I own, oh, about 5 vintage Star Wars figures total :lol

I actually gave a lot of them away for some reason eons ago. I used to have the big Walker that would take steps when you pressed a button, Jabba, and like 5 of the abominable snowman creatures.

I actually gave a lot of them away for some reason eons ago. I used to have the big Walker that would take steps when you pressed a button, Jabba, and like 5 of the abominable snowman creatures.

I dunno Deak, the clear lack of Star Wars vernacular in this post makes me question whether or not Karamzov80 is deserving of any vintage goodness :lecture :lol

We may have to implement a quiz, or standardized testing to see if people are worthy :lol

Well at least there are still a few inexepensive figures in the mix Waller. But that R2, Yak Face, EV-9D9 and Stormtrooper Luke will definitely set back your daughter's college fund :lol

It's funny, that R2 is quite pricey, but it's probably the least desired of all the POTF figures for me. I mean, I've already got the first R2, then there's the sensor scope version I'll have to get as well... Kind of feel silly having to get all these R2s that basically look the same. I'll get it eventually for completion's sake, but I'm in no rush. It's almost like more of a variant.

Back