Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the people that dont hang out in flosi's cantina.........:lol
HPIM1217.jpg

HPIM1216.jpg

HPIM1219.jpg

hope to get stuff unboxed and setup for more pics sometime this weekend.

I said there and I'll say it here... that is a box full of badassery :rock

thanks joseph.............i havent laid eyes on some of this stuff in years. man i got a real rush opening this stuff up.............just like christmas.......only better.........:lol

Excited about the new purchases and bored at work, so I made myself a ghetto-style signature in Microsoft Powerpoint. Twelve more to go! :rock

I prefer the first version (the one your currently using).

Its a pretty badass looking sig :rock I'd suggest adding a bit thicker of a border around the letters as the text is a little hard to read since its cutting across sections of black and white.

I was overcome with nostalgia like nothing else when perusing the booths at CV and seeing all the vintage SW goodness.

I didn't get back into vintage until after CV, so I'm really looking forward to CVI now.

I prefer the first version (the one your currently using).

Its a pretty badass looking sig :rock I'd suggest adding a bit thicker of a border around the letters as the text is a little hard to read since its cutting across sections of black and white.

Thanks, Joseph! :duff

I'm leaning towards the first as well since it clearly shows the figure. Nick's got a better font for me, so I'm going to send the image to him and have him do the text.

I am down to 6 needed.

A wing pilot, Barada, Luke battle poncho, Han in carbonite, EV-9D9 and Yakface.

Back