Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, $200 total... I got EV-9D9 for around $70 or $80 shipped and Yak Face was $120. I got a pretty good deal on Yak Face, especially for his condition.

I think you should have not trouble getting a nice Yak Face for under $150 shipped.

These are the one's I got:
ccg.jpg

I really like the Yak Face figure, like a lot... however, i am ok saying i'm 100% complete without him since i live in the US, and i will save $150. :)

I am however glad i still had a handful of the last 17 figures from my childhood... played with of course but not too bad.

M.

Just like your. . .well.

Looking at that Rebelscum thread, there are loads of toys I had as a kid, with no idea what license/cartoon/movie they were associated with.

I've still got my Klinger in drag figure somewhere. . .I always thought that was a strange figure when I was a kid :lol

Post reported. :(

Totally. :lol I wish Robotech would make a resurgence so we could get a MOTUC/New Thundercats-quality line of those figures and vehicles.

Well, MACROSS is still going strong...also I've heard the term Robotech is blasphemy.

Well, MACROSS is still going strong...also I've heard the term Robotech is blasphemy.

Actually, Robotech is something I don't mind because that's how we originally saw it on television. Same goes with Battle of the Planets. I watched a few original Macross episodes once, but it just wasn't the same to me.

The collection is huge but it seems cluttered. They are displayed nice but once you get that many figures it just starts to look cluttered almost no matter how you display them

Actually, Robotech is something I don't mind because that's how we originally saw it on television. Same goes with Battle of the Planets. I watched a few original Macross episodes once, but it just wasn't the same to me.

I can dig it, it's cool. I've heard Macross gets pretty hardcore, just like the original Japanese Voltron where as the American version was chopped up from 3 different shows. :dunno

damn, that guy's collection at rebelscum reminded me that i have that monkey robot dog from battlestar galactica......:horror

now i need to dig thru some old boxes to find him...:gah:

daggit/muffit........i always thought that was the coolest thing about the original battlestar galactica.

just did a quick search on google & found this.:

"The costume, which was said to be "one of the finest surviving props" from the Original Series, was auctioned off on August 1, 2005 by Profiles in History during their Hollywood Auction 21 event. The expected price for the costume was $15,000-20,000 USD"

don't know if that's what it actually went for though

Anyone have the LJN Temple of Doom figures? Not the best figures, but the packaging of old is something I've always loved.

Anyone know much about the vintage Tron figures... I always liked them, but they seemed pretty pricey. Also I think they were re-released so not sure how to spot a new one versus an old one.

daggit/muffit........i always thought that was the coolest thing about the original battlestar galactica.

just did a quick search on google & found this.:

"The costume, which was said to be "one of the finest surviving props" from the Original Series, was auctioned off on August 1, 2005 by Profiles in History during their Hollywood Auction 21 event. The expected price for the costume was $15,000-20,000 USD"

don't know if that's what it actually went for though

That thing used to freak me the frak out (BSG humor ^_^)

Anyone have the LJN Temple of Doom figures? Not the best figures, but the packaging of old is something I've always loved.

I have a complete set, they're awesome in their own special way.

Anyone know much about the vintage Tron figures... I always liked them, but they seemed pretty pricey. Also I think they were re-released so not sure how to spot a new one versus an old one.

NECA re-released them, check the copyright stamp. They're pretty easy to spot.

Easy. Buy MIP originals and open them up. :lol

This!

Why didn't I think of that? And I should probably post about it on RS :lol

I think some of the Light Cycles are rare, but I can't remember which one.

I've seen TRON once in my life, close to 30 years ago... I thought it was boring.

It is but I respect it, lots of cool ideas and it was ahead of it's time. Star Wars was the bar for everything I was interested in. Bubo in Clash of the Titans...R2-D2, Old Bob from Black Hole...R2-D2 ripoff, Tron...not as cool as Star Wars. See, everything failed in comparison. Come 2009 a Star Trek movie came out and it was better than any prequel and PAINS me to admit that. :(

Back