[VIDEO] Sideshow Collectibles - Optimus Prime Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aslan_gfx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Autobots, ROLL OUT!!!

After Two Years Of Waiting... Optimus is Finally here :)

have fun with the Video my Friends :wink1:

Sideshow Collectibles Optimus Prime Maquette YouTube Video

Sideshow Collectibles Optimus Prime Maquette Pics

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR03zJ7bLPE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR03zJ7bLPE[/ame]

n2ycuh.jpg

All footage copyright Paramount Pictures.
credits to Steve Jablonsky & Clint Mansell for the Music.

Last edited:
That Video is Badass; Aslan, Great introduction + soundtract, a dream of yours has come true, Congrats my Friend

P.S. on your scan around your Collection, why did you pause slightly next to Capt.Jack, is that a Hint?

Awesome video bro, I always enjoy your video, congrats on your another grail.

Awesome video Aslan. This is one magnificent piece! Instant grail! :rock

Last edited:
Congrats on this pick up. I envy those of you who were collecting when this PO was released b/c this is an instant grail and instant buy at retail price.

many thanks again jay, hotslayer, Joere, Colossus, Mamba, fuzzylojiks, Y4NK33 PL4N3T & lord for your whole praise :wave it took a long time for the finished video... so I'm glad that you like it :) you rock all :rock

and thanks for the congratulations ... I congratulate all all other buyers also :clap have a lot of fun with the Autobot leader

@Colossus- is just empty dude... no Teaser :lol maybe the Captain America Movie PF comes in the Case

I'm so jealous, I have to watch the video again :lol

Really mad I wasn't collecting when this PO went up! I'd sell a good 10 figures just to have this bad boy!

many thanks again jay, hotslayer, Joere, Colossus, Mamba, fuzzylojiks, Y4NK33 PL4N3T & lord for your whole praise :wave it took a long time for the finished video... so I'm glad that you like it :) you rock all :rock

and thanks for the congratulations ... I congratulate all all other buyers also :clap have a lot of fun with the Autobot leader

@Colossus- is just empty dude... no Teaser :lol maybe the Captain America Movie PF comes in the Case

Now who's Teasing :lol

Back