Video Game Online Accounts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My account name is KurJen for XBOX Live and also for Playstation ...whatever it's called.

My account name is KurJen for XBOX Live and also for Playstation ...whatever it's called.

Cool, I'll drop you a friend request tonight along with some of the other folks who have posted their handles.

Cool, I'll drop you a friend request tonight along with some of the other folks who have posted their handles.

Thanks! I won't be on tonight....gotta work. I'm a nanny/personal assistant and 2 nights a week I stay over at my boss' house. I'll be on this afternoon until around 3pm Pacific time...then not again until tomorrow evening around 9:30pm. You east coasters will probably all be in bed. :lol

Thanks! I won't be on tonight....gotta work. I'm a nanny/personal assistant and 2 nights a week I stay over at my boss' house. I'll be on this afternoon until around 3pm Pacific time...then not again until tomorrow evening around 9:30pm. You east coasters will probably all be in bed. :lol

This east coaster stays on late. I'm usually on until 1:30 eastern, maybe 3 days outta the week. We are all up pretty late on fridays and weekends though. :rock

I just noticed my PS3 tag ain't on the list. It's "ScoutSwordsman". Yeah, I know it's original. :rolleyes: :lol

Although it doesn't really matter. The only game I have is GHIII. :eek:

Has anyone thought of starting a Silver account and befriend all the freaks only? I heard this idea on a podcast awhile ago when they were talking about the new update features. That way when we want to see which freaks are on, we can just view the friends of that Silver account and see who's on, without seeing our other friends confusing things. If you guys want me to do this, I will.

Has anyone thought of starting a Silver account and befriend all the freaks only? I heard this idea on a podcast awhile ago when they were talking about the new update features. That way when we want to see which freaks are on, we can just view the friends of that Silver account and see who's on, without seeing our other friends confusing things. If you guys want me to do this, I will.

Sounds interesting. I only have Freaks on my friends list to begin with though :lol

I don't really know anyone else into gaming online.

Back