very proud day, check it out.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys, almost show time,
IMG_4881.jpg
[/IMG]

OH WOW!!!! Is there a car show in detroit right now?

Are you going to dress up as Batman?

Man that thing is quality work, amazing job i must say and i am not even a fan of that batmobile design but, now its growing on me for a bit.

Hi Guys Thanks so much to you guys for your extremely kind words,
your a great group of people!, Ok Wed night look for a link with the car driving I will be filmed by a local news crew.

Are you still doing this?

Man that thing is quality work, amazing job i must say and i am not even a fan of that batmobile design but, now its growing on me for a bit.

+1. It's magnificent work. Not a fan of that design, as I like the 1966, and the 898, respectively, but this is outstanding work. So, what is the drivetrain? What is the horsepower and torque? Is it gas powered or electric?

(snip)
I know so many people dislike the forever movie, but to me it was a place in time I remember and liked, I also love the design sans the nipples. I have the original suits at my house and love them to death.
(snip)

So awesome to hear someone so talented and with such a great eye for design compliment the suits. One day I'll have you make me a mini Forever Robin...if only I could just get these credit cards cleared!:mad:

Hi Guys, So sorry I have been really busy, My offer stands to any after the show next week . just with set up and all it is hectic, I mean really hectic!
after Sunday I will answer all questions , And Thanks very much fior the kind words!!

I never go to auto shows and I went tonight to admire a friends work and I could not be more impressed. I took some pics and will post them later but if you have a chance to go see this in person I highly recommend it.

Back